HELP ME CHOOSE A GPU PLEASE!

**FOR THE SAKE OF SIMPLICITY AND SHORTAGE OF TIME, THE POST IS ONLY DIRECTED TOWARDS THE GTX980 TIs**

So I thought I had everything figured out and I do (for the most part) except the GPU (which is the most part; ie I'm screwed)
So I decided I'd get a GTX980 TI from EVGA which was to cost me about 812$ (I'm in india so this is after converting Rs. 54,000).

Then I landed on the EVGA website and found a metric ton of more options in the GTX 980TI itself... 

Then I researched and found out about reference models and custom models and decided to go with a custom model.

I have no clue of what I'm going to buy when I go to shop tomorrow and for some reasons, tomorrow is the only time I can go and everything is super expensive online.

Can you guys suggest some GTX 980TI cards from EVGA that are a little more but mostly the same range but custom.

EVGA was available that's why I'm stressing on EVGA. Are there other branded custom GPUs that I can buy? Since stock availability isn't sure, you can tell me more than one GPU(s) to look out for :) 
IS A CUSTOM GPU WORTH IT ANYWAY?

Since you have decided to go with their non reference cards, decide if you'll be overclocking and how hard is you would. The more you will OC the better cooling you'll need.

I suggest just picking based on customer service and warranty. For air cooled 980ti's, the FPS difference between and MSI or EVGA or whatever else will be negligible. 

Just basically choose the one with the longest warranty. 

EVGA FTW or EVGA SSC 980ti. Go with the SSC if you plan to do overclocking because you can just overclock to the FTW clock speed unless you want to go balls to the walls and get the Classified or Kingpin which tend to run for a lot more than the others. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

why dont you try to buy an msi gtx 970 or 970? I think there is no point spending 820 $ on a graphics card by the time you can spend 500$ less and have a 30 fps max difference