Help with sharing login wifi.

CvrPaddyCvr

Hi guys, not really sure if this is the right section but anyway. 

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knows how I would go about sharing wifi that brings you to a login page which then asks for a username, pass and email? Pretty much my holiday home has wifi which you buy a pass but are only allowed up to 2 devices at the one time (I have inquired about more but no luck) and was wondering if there is anyway to buy either a program (bought Connecify, didn't work) or a router of some sort which allows me to login and then share the connection? I think it has a mac address limit or something I am not sure how this sort of thing works. 

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

A good method would be to share it on a different subnet with a dd-wrt router as a client bridge.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

well I'm assuming a hot-spot or simple AP is out if they limit mac addresses, the only thing I can think of aside from that is maybe bridge or some AP with wifi to multiple lan/second wifi. I'm not sure how deep or how loose the parameters are. 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

i used a program called Mypublicwifi last time i got that problem.

the hotel we stayed at blocked sharing with connectify, but it worked with mypublicwifi for some reason. Im thinking the reason could be that mypublicwifi maybe creates a virtual router instead of just an accesspoint.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Thanks guys for the replies. I have a spare Netgear R7000 at home which I will put DD-WRT on and try, will also try using Mypublicwifi if that doesn't appear to work.

Thanks for the help, will update you guys soon to let you know how I get on.