EverDock promises to be the last dock you’ll ever need

mgsstar

Untitled-image1.jpg

Buying a new phone or tablet can be exciting. Forking over another $50 or so for a new dock sometimes isn’t. Accessories can be hard to get hold of, and almost never translate to a new device, even a product upgrade. The team at FUZ has a great solution, though: Everdock, a dock that works with any mobile device. The team at FUZ is near their $50,000 goal, with 28 days to go. With options from $39 (single dock) to $299 ( six docks!), it’s hard not to back this campaign. The team is also teasing stretch goals, so keep an eye on the campaign for further news.

Source: http://www.androidauthority.com/everdock-kickstarter-270892/

Kickstarter Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fuzdesigns/everdock-iphone-5s-5c-5-4-ipad-ipad-mini-android-d

This dock is pretty cool. Like how it supports devices with cases also as that can be a problem sometimes with docks. Like using docks because you could just dock it and it will charge your device instead of having to reach for the cable and plugging it into your device and finding a place to put your phone down for charging.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Looks interesting. Seems very similar to wireless chargers but it would be nice if it can also connect the sound when docked!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

This is a good idea but the jumpo between 1 dock and a 6 port dock seems like a big jump plus the price. I think alot of people would pay 299 for a charging dock and have more then 3 devices.

The 6 dock set actually comes with 3 single docks and 3 double docks, for a total of 9 devices that can be docked simultaneously. There are also packs for pretty much any number of docks you could want if going all the way up to the 3+3 set.

That said, I personally don't feel the need for a dock of any kind, and it seems like it would actually be more of a hassle to use this than to just plug things into the wall directly especially since it doesn't offer any additional functionality beyond the stand.

Saw something similar to this a few days ago, except it was a charging cable with micro-USB, 30-pin, and lightning plugs. Again, all on one cable.

Both ideas are cool though none the less, but personally I'd rather have the cable.

COMIC SANS

I thought it was going to be a cool wireless charger, but it's just a metal stand to put your cable in. What a disappointment.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|