Corsair 400C vs NZXT S340

x Relentless Xx

I slightly prefer the Corsair, just looks a bit cleaner to me. It's also got a non-windowed version, if you don't need one.

If you're on a budget though, the NZXT will be basically the same case.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

I have the 400C and love it, it has loads more room than you would think , that card it the ROG 980 gtx Matrix and the rad on the front is in push pull (fans on both sides of it), with the lights from the fans and the frosted glass it can look stunning if done right.

IMG_20160326_104522.jpgIMG_20160327_152930.jpg

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

3 minutes ago, Bluetac said:

I have the 400C and love it

IMG_20160326_104522.jpgIMG_20160327_152930.jpg

That upside-down corsair logo triggers me.

on the cooler , yup does my head in too but if you flip it round the pipes stop the door from closing :(

21 minutes ago, Bluetac said:

on the cooler , yup does my head in too but if you flip it round the pipes stop the door from closing :(

Why I prefer my H110, with the thin tubes, fits perfectly in this case.  

How did you hide the front panel USB 3.0 Cable? I find it particularly thick on this case.... 

As for the OP,

I can only comment on the 400C, which I do think is an awesome case, but can be tricky to build with unless you have a modular PSU, that is under 170mm in length -- or don't plan on using any 3.5'' drives. Otherwise cable management isn't any fun.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

7 hours ago, Imabigmac said:

Why I prefer my H110, with the thin tubes, fits perfectly in this case.  

How did you hide the front panel USB 3.0 Cable? I find it particularly thick on this case.... 

It wasnt that difficult due to the way i ran the power to the gpu , my card lends itself perfectly to having the cables go up rather than down so with the use of cable combs i was able to go over the top of it. I also used a scrap of black cardboard and a sharpie to cover the hole in the PSU shroud. I will end up photoshoping something better to fit in there at  some point as the colour doesnt match