Budget 60% or TKL Keyboard

Cyanide
Go to solution Solved by DarkRuskov,

if for competitive mechanical is highly recommended. I really like my CM storm quickfire rapid (it's a tkl one)

Looking for shorter keyboard for competitive CS GO

Can be mechanical (Doesn't have to be).

if for competitive mechanical is highly recommended. I really like my CM storm quickfire rapid (it's a tkl one)

a

Just now, DarkRuskov said:

any recommendation for switch type? (MX Reds are way to expensive)

just saw the rapid-i one and the MX Red pricing in not bad

Just now, Cyanide said:

a

any recommendation for switch type? (MX Reds are way to expensive)

red are considered the best for gaming, and i'm pretty sure you can find them for the same price as others. I personnally have the blues and love them, the best thing is to try them out but it's pretty hard to find a place unless you already have friends with mechanical keyboards

red are considered the best for gaming, and i'm pretty sure you can find them for the same price as others. I personnally have the blues and love them, the best thing is to try them out but it's pretty hard to find a place unless you already have friends with mechanical keyboards

I went to Walmart and all they had were some razer custom switches not Cherry MX

1 minute ago, Cyanide said:

just saw the rapid-i one and the MX Red pricing in not bad

if I remember correctly there was a bug with the backlit version (the rapid i) but maybe they changed it. You should verify just in case

I came in here to recommend the Quickfire Rapid, guess someone already beat me to it. It's a great keyboard and I'd recommend it to just about anyone. I picked mine up for around $70 I believe

A Guide For Getting Started With Linux

My first rig:   CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 MoBo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DH3 Video Card: EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White 1866MHz Storage: WD Blue 1TB PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR Case: Rosewill SRM-01

Just now, steezemageeze said:

I came in here to recommend the Quickfire Rapid, guess someone already beat me to it. It's a great keyboard and I'd recommend it to just about anyone. I picked mine up for around $70 I believe

On a deal, wasn't it?

4 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

On a deal, wasn't it?

Mine's not the backlit version, it's just the regular Rapid, with MX Blues. It's actually still $70: Amazon

I love the Blues, they're very satisfying to type on, if a little bit loud.

A Guide For Getting Started With Linux

My first rig:   CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860k Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 MoBo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-DH3 Video Card: EVGA GTX 750 Ti Superclocked RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury White 1866MHz Storage: WD Blue 1TB PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR Case: Rosewill SRM-01