Beevernators ultimate sim gamer planning

So i'm planning to build this computer in a year or 2 or better. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Beevernator/saved/tRqCmG

But i'm having issues trying to find a monitor mount to hold all 6 LG 34UC97-S 60Hz 34.0" Monitors.

Price is not an issue as il just delay when i'm making it further back.

As it will be a while till i do build this il be updating this partpicker along the way aiming for around £15'000 all peripherals included

If you have any ideas on what i could add go ahead and tell me!

This is mainly for simulator gaming but eyy i could play anything i want. Or watch heaps of you know what!

Thanks. Beevernator!

Two triple monitor mounts, one put on a riser behind the other?

7 minutes ago, Beevernator said:

any you could recomend

I don't know any. Perhaps you could post in the 'Displays' or 'Peripherals' subforums rather than unnecessarily post your entire build, which has very little to do with your query.

If this isn't a troll post (and I have a nagging suspicion), I have this to say-

If you want the latest and greatest, it isn't a great idea to invest this much into a 5960x and 980 Tis with Broadwell-E CPUs and Pascal/Polaris GPUs inbound soon.

Also, six 1440p ultrawide monitors is simply too much to drive. NCIX tried a triple 4k setup (about 5 million pixels less than your configuration) with four Titan Xs, and it just didn't work. Microstutter became full-on stutter, and games were completely unplayable, with all the performance benefits of their four Titan Xs negated. We simply don't have the technology.

Build something more stable or invest in virtual reality, wait for the new hardware that's a few months away from release, and consider donating what you save to charity or buying another oil plant rather than throwing it at stuff that won't work very well.

I'm not sure there is any point in planning it out right now if you might not buy it for another whole year or two - things will likely have changed enough by then that the majority of the parts would get changed, so what's the point?  In fact, just the videos cards alone will already be "obsolete" in a few months when polaris and pascal come out...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Edited by Beevernator
trying to remove fourm post