Looking for LOL duo q

Padorkous

Hello guys! i am looking for someone to duo q (i am in EUNE) with me cause in the most games i play i try to keep a possitive score but in the end cause the other lanes feed or my team doesnt communicate or group up (as i said MOST OF THE GAMES) i end up losing the game. So i want to prevent this buy duo q-ing, i prefer also talk via skype for excample if you want i speak decent english. Last season i had reached silver 3 this season i have reached bronze 1 but now i am bronze 4 cause i played a lot of games while i was on tilt (and because i am an idiot) 

if you are interested add me 

LOL: Padorkous

From what I've seen out of your match history it's not the "feed", it's the decisions you make, you propably have poor desicion making, which is why you ultimately lose your games, duoqing will not do you any good, just improve in general desicion making. Your farming is also pretty low, improve on that aswell.

EDIT: Poor choice of masteries and runes aswell.

10 minutes ago, SkywardKkalox said:

From what I've seen out of your match history it's not the "feed", it's the decisions you make, you propably have poor desicion making, which is why you ultimately lose your games, duoqing will not do you any good, just improve in general desicion making. Your farming is also pretty low, improve on that aswell.

one other reason that i want to duo q is that if i do something wrong you can help me and the opposite and if we actually do this we can improve while climbing the rank ladder 

Edited by Padorkous
i mentioned you as an excample