New Computer Build

Dutch
9 hours ago, tataklee said:

Take a look at this tier list and pick a PSU you like from the tiers one to three.

Which list?

My current PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8200 | MOBO: GIGABYTE G31M-ES2L 1.0 | RAM: No clue, I'll check later. | Storage: I'll add this to the signature later. | GFX: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 2600 XT 512MB | Case: I have no clue and I will probably never figure it out. | PSU: No clue, I'll check later

I'll also add links later, if the pages for these products still exist.

15 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Which list?

Sorry, this one.

5 hours ago, tataklee said:

Sorry, this one.

I've taken a look at the list and I have already bookmarked the pages of some of the PSU's that appeal to me, but do I need 400W, 450W, 500W, 550W or even less? (PCPartPicker says I need 280W.)

My current PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8200 | MOBO: GIGABYTE G31M-ES2L 1.0 | RAM: No clue, I'll check later. | Storage: I'll add this to the signature later. | GFX: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 2600 XT 512MB | Case: I have no clue and I will probably never figure it out. | PSU: No clue, I'll check later

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

I've taken a look at the list and I have already bookmarked the pages of some of the PSU's that appeal to me, but do I need 400W, 450W, 500W, 550W or even less? (PCPartPicker says I need 280W.)

I'd recommend getting a 500 or 550 Watt PSU simply to give you some headroom for future upgrades.

18 hours ago, tataklee said:

Take a look at this tier list and pick a PSU you like from the tiers one to three.

Is the Antec HCG-520M good?

My current PC:

3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Is the Antec HCG-520M good?

Yes, it's fine.

1 hour ago, tataklee said:

Yes, it's fine.

Then I'll go for that one since it's pretty cheap and was in Tier 3.

My current PC: