Looking for some specific stuff.

Kylie

So I finally saved up some money and was wanting to buy some stuff. Not sure what right now...

Some things I thought of in my head I wanted and was hoping someone might know if it exists or not would be in the following. If you have any information about anything I say please let me know with links and stuff :D  

* A custom Keyboard.

So I wanted to be able to pick gloss, or matte, Overlay the housing with a picture, Pick my switch type, LEDs, etc,  Anything for this? 

* A custom extended mouse pad.

Would like to use a picture or text whatever with multiple layers so maybe a base game picture with my channel logo or name in the corner for example.

* PC physical key / Smartphone android.

So I ideally would have some sort of USB key that I plugged in the computer and it would unlock the computer. Or with the phone I would need to let it connect via bluetooth or something to unlock. 

* A good mouse that's around $25-$50 USD

Needs to be wired. And have a DPI switch. 

* A good Keyboard 

Backlit is a must. RGB, Mechanical (any type) is a plus.  NO APPLE WHITE

*Random Nifty stuff

Anything. Swords, guns, posters, Whatever. Just keep it under $30 :D 

7 minutes ago, Kylie said:

snip

K70 RGB and G502 Proteus Core and the thing linus showed off on handy tech that you plug in to your computer

1 minute ago, Zach TOm said:

K70 RGB and G502 Proteus Core and the thing linus showed off on handy tech that you plug in to your computer

The K70 is really expensive imo Don't get me wrong It's epic but at the same time I feel like I'm paying 50 bucks for the visualizer app people made with them...

The G502 is no longer being made and It's RGB big brother the 502... ( God damn it Logitech..)  Is more expensive than the MX Master. 

Well went with the G402 and a new ADATA SSD for my games.