CPU Crown help.

Sentryy

Okay, I am the not famous person that makes CPU necklaces. Now I want to make a crown as suggested by another user in the forum, but i have no idea how to make a crown out of them. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Thanks.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

4 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

glue them

Explain more please.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

Just now, Sentryy said:

Explain more please.

so you want to make a crow you wear out of CPU's?

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

so you want to make a crow you wear out of CPU's?

Yes.

1 minute ago, Sentryy said:

Yes.

id think to start with cardboard just cut out a lot of squads the same size as a CPU and then just figure how you want them to sit to look the best and then like superglue real CPU's together like you put the cardboard together 

27 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

Okay, I am the not famous person that makes CPU necklaces. Now I want to make a crown as suggested by another user in the forum, but i have no idea how to make a crown out of them. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? Thanks.

If you want it to look like a piece of actual jewelry you can make it out of annealed brass and shape it, making it look like a tiara with the CPU being the center piece at the front, bit cheesy but I guess it works.

10 minutes ago, W-L said:

If you want it to look like a piece of actual jewelry you can make it out of annealed brass and shape it, making it look like a tiara with the CPU being the center piece at the front, bit cheesy but I guess it works.

I would like to wear it once or twice, I have 45 Pentium 4 521 to do this with.

3 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

I would like to wear it once or twice, I have 45 Pentium 4 521 to do this with.

Oh if you have 45 of them then I guess you could clad it all around in the crown with CPU at the bottom and have ones at 45 degrees giving it some points kind of thing. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Oh if you have 45 of them then I guess you could clad it all around in the crown with CPU at the bottom and have ones at 45 degrees giving it some points kind of thing. 

Okay thank you for helping me with my craziness, I might get some sort of copper wire that is thick enough to be bent into a circle and then solder them to that. How does that sound? 

14 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

Okay thank you for helping me with my craziness, I might get some sort of copper wire that is thick enough to be bent into a circle and then solder them to that. How does that sound? 

That would work, this will be quite an interesting project :P 

23 minutes ago, W-L said:

That would work, this will be quite an interesting project :P 

Oh yeah, I drove everyone crazy with the fact i was drilling holes into CPUs Imagine what they will say when I "Waste" like 25 CPUs. 

At least this time I am using Pentium Fours instead of Xeons. lol

14 minutes ago, Sentryy said:

Oh yeah, I drove everyone crazy with the fact i was drilling holes into CPUs Imagine what they will say when I "Waste" like 25 CPUs. 

At least this time I am using Pentium Fours instead of Xeons. lol

Haha more mass panic! 

Put the most precious CPU at the front as the crown jewel xD 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Haha more mass panic! 

Put the most precious CPU at the front as the crown jewel xD 

Yeah, I could buy a dead 5960x (If it is cheap enough) or something, and say it was a living CPU because I am  a baller like that.