• Virtus Pro
    • Luminosity
    • Astralis
    • Team liquid
    • CLG
    • other??? I missed

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

envyus because

This will be even better when I can watch it in Snoopavision!

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

5 minutes ago, mikat said:

envyus because

i wish they had snoopavision for that song

Either Astralis or Luminosity for me

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol

23 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

the only good team Fnatic

Well, you don't know the scene very well then. 

Na`Vi, Astralis, now Liquid, VP, and LG are great teams. Fnatic is just on top. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Just now, SeriouslyMikey said:

Well, you don't know the scene very well then. 

Na`Vi, Astralis, now Liquid, VP, and LG are great teams. Fnatic is just on top. 

exactly. i used to bet on pro games and fantic only let me down once. but i didnt bet every single game.

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

exactly. i used to bet on pro games and fantic only let me down once. but i didnt bet every single game.

I don't bet. It, along with the skins, are the worst part of CS. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 minute ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I don't bet. It, along with the skins, are the worst part of CS. 

when you make roughly a $800 profit from them it's not.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

when you make roughly a $800 profit from them it's not.

Good for you. But betting and skins introduced the worst side of the community. 

I'd rather play the game than bother with the pixels. 

1 minute ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Good for you. But betting and skins introduced the worst side of the community. 

I'd rather play the game than bother with the pixels. 

after i made global I stopped playing a few months after and started betting skins and when i got bored of betting i sold all my skins.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

after i made global I stopped playing a few months after and started betting skins and when i got bored of betting i sold all my skins.

Ok

On 4/1/2016 at 2:20 PM, grayblizzard said:

What team would you like to see in finals???

Na'Vi

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @4.3 GHz; Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus; Cooler: Cryorig H5 Ultimate; RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Black; GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB; Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Window; SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB and 500GB; HDD: WD Blue 1TB; PSU: EVGA 750W P2

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 29UM57; Headset: HyperX Cloud II; Keyboard: Gamdias Hermes Mechanical; Mouse: Zowie EC2-A

LG won. Absolutely destroyed Na`Vi in the finals. Made them look like an NA tier 2 team. 

2 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

LG won. Absolutely destroyed Na`Vi in the finals. Made them look like an NA tier 2 team. 

Aww, I only needed 1pt on my pick'em challenge for gold, and I chose na'vi :(

On 4/1/2016 at 3:23 PM, GreezyJeezy said:

the only good team Fnatic

Is that a joke?

They may be alright, but they are the single shittiest team in terms of sportsmanship. Not to mention, they didn't even get semi-finals this year.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

4 minutes ago, FruitBasketSilex said:

Is that a joke?

They may be alright, but they are the single shittiest team in terms of sportsmanship. Not to mention, they didn't even get semi-finals this year.

Better then most teams. Who cares about sportsmanship if your good your good. Olaf was doing shit and that's why, every player needs to be at their best

Better then most teams. Who cares about sportsmanship if your good your good.

Completely missed the point of sports.

If I ever play chess with you, I'll be sure to throw the pieces all over the place and throw the board in your face when I win.

Who cares? I won.

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Just now, FruitBasketSilex said:

Completely missed the point of sports.

If I ever play chess with you, I'll be sure to throw the pieces all over the place and throw the board in your face when I win.

Who cares? I won.

If you win you deserve to humiliate your opponents if they can't even beat you. Show them how small they really are thinking they can take on the champs. 

If you win you deserve to humiliate your opponents if they can't even beat you. Show them how small they really are thinking they can take on the champs. 

Wow.

I'm leaving this topic before I get another two warning points.

I hope you never play sports if any kind. In fact, anything competitive.

Spoiler