Wacom Cintiq 27QHD and 3.8TB SSD in India

Go to solution Solved by Un4tural,

have you tried amazon.co.uk or .de .it etc. to see if they ship to india? otherwise maybe you have any alternative tablet ideas? have you tried amazon.co.uk or .de .it etc. to see if they ship to india? otherwise maybe you have any alternative tablet ideas? google around for retailers that offer international shipping i suppose.

Hey everyone I'm from India and I'm trying to buy these parts but they aren't available at any national e-store or local store. Neither newegg nor amazon will ship these parts to my location. Any idea how can I buy these?
2. Wacom Cintiq 27qhd

6 minutes ago, revoconner said:

Hey everyone I'm from India and I'm trying to buy these parts but they aren't available at any national e-store or local store. Neither newegg nor amazon will ship these parts to my location. Any idea how can I buy these?

1. Intel PM863 3.8TB ssd
2. Wacom Cintiq 27qhd

The 3.8tb SSD I'm pretty sure doesn't exist in stores for consumers.

i like trains 🙂

3 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

The 3.8tb SSD I'm pretty sure doesn't exist in stores for consumers.

It is on Amazon.com, just doesnt ship to india. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-PM863-Internal-Solid-State/dp/B014VZGJN6

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-PM863-Internal-Solid-MZ-7LM3T8E/dp/B014VZGJN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459522357&sr=8-1&keywords=pm863

i don't know about the tablet, however why not just pick up 4x1tb SSDs, either raid0 or just have 4tb separate, and if you need backup you can pick up a hdd for it though you probably have where to dump it to for storage... unless all your sata are filled, then again could just get a pci expansion card, those aren't expensive.

10 minutes ago, Un4tural said:

i don't know about the tablet, however why not just pick up 4x1tb SSDs, either raid0 or just have 4tb separate, and if you need backup you can pick up a hdd for it though you probably have where to dump it to for storage... unless all your sata are filled, then again could just get a pci expansion card, those aren't expensive.

I was going to do a 3x 2.8 Config but I guess I will move to a NAS with smaller capacity drives.

Thanks. (I can't chose this as solution since I still got to do something about the cintiq)

have you tried amazon.co.uk or .de .it etc. to see if they ship to india? otherwise maybe you have any alternative tablet ideas? have you tried amazon.co.uk or .de .it etc. to see if they ship to india? otherwise maybe you have any alternative tablet ideas? google around for retailers that offer international shipping i suppose.

3 minutes ago, Un4tural said:

I haven't felt this stupid in a while now. Thanks it just didn't cross my mind that there are other country specific Amazon.