Noctua NF-A14 normal vs industrial loudness at same RPM

I want to buy two NF-A14's for my case but I don't know if I want to get the regular or the industrial ones. All fan headers on my motherboard are PWM so I could take advantage of the higher max RPM on the industrial fans under high load to improve airflow. It's obvious that they're gonna be loud above 1500 RPM but I'm wondering how is the loudness below 1500 RPM compared to the normal model? Cause if they're louder than I guess I'm just gonna get the normal ones, I don't like it when my PC is loud when it doesn't need to be.

Intel Core i7-4790k •• ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) •• 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR3 2400MHz CL11 •• MSI Radeon R9 390 GAMING 8G

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB •• Crucial M550 512GB •• Corsair AX750 •• Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced

I think they would be around the same. I think a lot of people buy the industrial mainly for the looks. People who use Noctuas usually value silence so they'd keep them at 1000 rpm or less which is much lower than the 3000rpm max.

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

The Industrial ones are certified for water and dust resistance too, but as far as performance goes they are the same.