Finally got DDosD

Advic3

Alright bois and grill's. I need the best FREE vpn on the market rn. I have Cyberghost and I think it's working.... 

Was wondering if someone knows of a better one.

Lemme know pls. Thanks beauties.

CPU : i7 4790K // GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G // CPU Cooler: LEPA AquaChanger 240 // MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI // RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 //    Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

disconnect your device for awhile or something and plug it back in, that should change/reset your ip.

Just now, Belgarathian said:

You could ring your ISP and have your IP changed?

They said it's hard to get it changed. Plus if i do change it, I want it to be hard to get it again

CPU : i7 4790K // GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G // CPU Cooler: LEPA AquaChanger 240 // MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI // RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury @ 1866 //    Case & PSU // Fractal Define S & EVGA 750W

Just now, Advic3 said:

They said it's hard to get it changed. Plus if i do change it, I want it to be hard to get it again

VPN + New IP change should do the trick. 

Note that a VPN will negatively effect your ping, etc.

What did you do to get ddosed? not mask your ip on quakenet or what? also a vpn won't help if they have ur ip. Contact your ISP to help you

well if they have your real IP and and you use a VPN they can still Ddos you... so you'll need to changed. if you're lucky like me and have a dynamic IP you can unplug your router for like 5 sec plug it back in and your IP will be changed.