new keybord

ixkilerx

i want a keybord with the same layout as my old alienware 15

(sos) help   Alienware15S-9.jpg

You won't find one. That's a laptop style keyboard. Desktop ones have larger modifier keys, a larger spacebar, the f keys are slightly offset, and the section with arrow keys and stuff is to the right. Never seen a proper keyboard with that layout other than on a laptop. 

Yeah not possible, you could get a TKL or a 60% keyboard if you want something small

but nothing will have that layout, they are made specifically to fit that specific laptop and nothing else

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, Jon Trollston said:

You won't find one. That's a laptop style keyboard. Desktop ones have larger modifier keys, a larger spacebar, the f keys are slightly offset, and the section with arrow keys and stuff is to the right. Never seen a proper keyboard with that layout other than on a laptop. 

but can you help me watch this  video and look how i play 

i rest my pinky on the arrow key and my thumb on the space bar with my other fingers one the numbers at the top 

1 minute ago, ixkilerx said:

i rest my pinky on the arrow key and my thumb on the space bar with my other fingers one the numbers at the top 

That is the strangest thing i have ever seen

why not just bind movement to IJKL and then you can use any normal keyboard

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Can't help you with that unfortunately. If you really like it that much, you can just hook up your laptop to and external monitor and just use it as a keyboard. Otherwise, if you're feeling super adventurous, you could take the keyboard off an old lapop, make yourself a custom circuit if you need to and make it into a standard usb keyboard. 

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

That is the strangest thing i have ever seen

why not just bind movement to IJKL and then you can use any normal keyboard

i try but i cant  plz help 

Just now, ixkilerx said:

so what keys do you use? I have never seen anybody use a keyboard like that

Just now, ixkilerx said:

Go into your minecraft settings, go into controls and then just change wasd to ijkl or whatever other set of keys you might desire. This works on every pc game i have ever played, just jump into settings and change movement and/or strafing to anything your heart may desire. 

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

so what keys do you use? I have never seen anybody use a keyboard like that

arrow key u key space bar o key and the numbers at top and the mouse one the left 

Go into your minecraft settings, go into controls and then just change wasd to ijkl or whatever other set of keys you might desire. This works on every pc game i have ever played, just jump into settings and change movement and/or strafing to anything your heart may desire. 

i gay told me before but i just get used to arrow keys 

Just now, ixkilerx said:

you can put anything you like, with the exception of the f keys or windows key and stuff like that. You can even do the number pad keys if you have them like on a full size keyboard. 

you will just have to adapt

when I started PC gaming WASD wasnt a thing, and now I used WASD

After a few weeks you would be completely adjusted to using like IJKL

you can put anything you like, with the exception of the f keys or windows key and stuff like that. You can even do the number pad keys if you have them like on a full size keyboard. 

just give me the answer is there a keybord with the same  layout 

Just now, ixkilerx said:

No. You can buy a normal keyboard and rebind your keys to mimic how you currently play but otherwise no. As I said previously, those are specifically laptop keyboards that are compressed down. Either keep using a laptop or you'll have to get used to a full size keyboard. 

2 minutes ago, ixkilerx said:

no

doesn't exist, will never exist, that keyboard is specific to that model of laptop and that is it, 

That layout is unique, as other laptops have different ones too

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

no

doesn't exist, will never exist, that keyboard is specific to that model of laptop and that is it, 

That layout is unique, as other laptops have different ones too

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it is the end o gaming for me 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it is the end o gaming for me 

Just learn a "proper" keyboard layout

I have never seen a single person on the planet use what you are using

Rebind your keys to something "normal" and learn, it wont take long

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Just learn a "proper" keyboard layout

I have never seen a single person on the planet use what you are using

Rebind your keys to something "normal" and learn, it wont take long

-.- 

13 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

No. You can buy a normal keyboard and rebind your keys to mimic how you currently play but otherwise no. As I said previously, those are specifically laptop keyboards that are compressed down. Either keep using a laptop or you'll have to get used to a full size keyboard. 

ih man is this a keybord or what http://www.amazon.com/Eathtek-Alienware-Generation-Compatible-NSK-AKTO1/dp/B01B5TCE6M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459414317&sr=8-1&keywords=alienware+15+keyboard+layout

Can you read the description? That's just a replacement keyboard for a laptop dude. There's no usb or anything you can connect it to your computer with. 

6 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

Can you read the description? That's just a replacement keyboard for a laptop dude. There's no usb or anything you can connect it to your computer with. 

!! @_@ -.- ^^ 

11 minutes ago, ixkilerx said:

!! @_@ -.- ^^ 

Just dont be lazy and learn a new layout, you need a set of controls that would work on any keyboard, you cant just use the same laptop keyboard for your whole life, thats insane

4 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Just dont be lazy and learn a new layout, you need a set of controls that would work on any keyboard, you cant just use the same laptop keyboard for your whole life, thats insane

give me a good small keybord for gaming 

Perhaps you should consider something like a Razer Orbweaver and a custom keymap.

It really looks like the kind of thing you would benefit from once you set yourself up correctly and get used to it.

Also, that's one strange way to play games.