Motherboard Chipset

If I Put a 6600k on a H170 chipset board all i am losing is the overclockablility right?

post the motherboard your considering  might help answer the question. 

some do some wont. 

2 hours ago, Toxicknight79 said:

post the motherboard your considering  might help answer the question. 

some do some wont. 

The Z170 Board - http://www.microcenter.com/product/452915/Z170_Pro__Gaming_LGA_1151_ATX_Intel_Motherboard

The H170 Board -  http://www.microcenter.com/product/454097/H170_Pro_Gaming_LGA_1151_ATX_Intel_Motherboard_with_USB_31_Type-A-AC 

ok well this is just my opinion but it appears that the H170 Pro Gaming  does not support overclocking , according to Asus website. probably why the 30 dollar difference between the boards since they both the same board   otherwise.

2 hours ago, Toxicknight79 said:

ok well this is just my opinion but it appears that the H170 Pro Gaming  does not support overclocking , according to Asus website. probably why the 30 dollar difference between the boards since they both the same board   otherwise.

Thats is what im asking the z170 and h170 seemms to be the sammme board but the chipset is different so my question is if there is anything else that is changed in the chipset that impacts any kind of performance

but thats the thing they charging you 30 bucks extra for overclockability  ,, so yes the chipset is Z170 not H170  they are different. but everything else ,, is the same except I could be mistaken here but  h170 does not support SLI? I thought i read something   about that  sometime back.