Order assemled custom PC in Germany

akstrfn

I want to do my custom build (i.e. choose parts) but I am not sure if I want to, and have time figure it out, to assemble it on my own. I would also prefer warranty :)

Anybody knows a shop in Germany where I can specify parts and get the PC assembled there with warranty?

Maybe Mindfactory offers but I couldn't find in on their website (I don't speak german so google translate helps :) ). 

Idea for the build is to be as cheep as possible at the moment so I could add parts in the following months, but I want to have a working computer if I buy it now. 

Details summed up:

1. Budget & Location

- I would like to be below 1000 eur initially, so help me cut down my initial config :) 

- Germany

2. Aim (sorted by importance)

- Programming (compiled stuff like C++ so good CPU is a must)

- Occasional heavy math stuff simulation currently CPU only (so more RAM slots would help)

- Dota 2 and similar games

- CUDA, OpenCl programming and GPU simulation

3. Monitors

- Currently I have one Full HD (dell u2414h) but possibly I might get one 4k monitor later (maybe some 27" dell)

4. Peripherals

- I have separate mouse and keyboard

- Linux for OS :)

5. Why are you upgrading?

I don't have personal computer at the moment, only laptop from work (dell Latitude-E7440)

My initial guess for parts withouth GPU would be:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/gjk4RB

10 minutes ago, akstrfn said:

I want to do my custom build (i.e. choose parts) but I am not sure if I want to, and have time figure it out, to assemble it on my own. I would also prefer warranty :)

Anybody knows a shop in Germany where I can specify parts and get the PC assembled there with warranty?

Maybe Mindfactory offers but I couldn't find in on their website (I don't speak german so google translate helps :) ). 

Idea for the build is to be as cheep as possible at the moment so I could add parts in the following months, but I want to have a working computer if I buy it now. 

Details summed up:

1. Budget & Location

- I would like to be below 1000 eur initially, so help me cut down my initial config :) 

- Germany

2. Aim (sorted by importance)

- Programming (compiled stuff like C++ so good CPU is a must)

- Occasional heavy math stuff simulation currently CPU only (so more RAM slots would help)

- Dota 2 and similar games

- CUDA, OpenCl programming and GPU simulation

3. Monitors

- Currently I have one Full HD (dell u2414h) but possibly I might get one 4k monitor later (maybe some 27" dell)

4. Peripherals

- I have separate mouse and keyboard

- Linux for OS :)

5. Why are you upgrading?

I don't have personal computer at the moment, only laptop from work (dell Latitude-E7440)

My initial guess for parts withouth GPU would be:

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/gjk4RB

Just order of amazon or something and build it

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

Well this sight will outright help you figure out the parts, then putting it together really isnt that great of a challenge, and the parts still have warranty.  You are much better off building your own as nearly ever company charges an insane amount. 

Also, with that cpu I would say go ahead and get 16gb ram and a 1tb hdd in addition to or instead of the sdd as 256gb will go by in no time. If you really don't want to build one just order a rig off of amazon or online in general, you can find one nearly the same to what you want cheaper than custom ordered. 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

1 minute ago, RedWulf said:

Well this sight will outright help you figure out the parts, then putting it together really isnt that great of a challenge, and the parts still have warranty.  You are much better off building your own as nearly ever company charges an insane amount. 

Also, with that cpu I would say go ahead and get 16gb ram and a 1tb hdd in addition to or instead of the sdd as 256gb will go by in no time. If you really don't want to build one just order a rig off of amazon or online in general, you can find one nearly the same to what you want cheaper than custom ordered. 

I plan to add more memory and HDD and other stuff later, now I would like to have basic rig on which I would be able to add stuff later (like GTX 970) because I can't spend 2000 and more eur on a rig immediately.

I watched some building vids and it looks ok but I am mostly concerned with CPU-water cooling combo... So if I go on my own, some parts that don't require a lot of hacking around are desirable. All recom are welcomed :)

Hardwareversand.de did only charge around 20€ for building the PC. But they're dead since Q4 last year.
Mindfactory does also build PCs and also tests them in their shop, but that costs 99,- €: http://www.mindfactory.de/info_center.php/icID/21
Caseking has a very similar system, but I don't know how much it costs: https://www.caseking.de/pc-systeme/finder/pc-konfigurator

1 minute ago, akstrfn said:

I plan to add more memory and HDD and other stuff later, now I would like to have basic rig on which I would be able to add stuff later (like GTX 970) because I can't spend 2000 and more eur on a rig immediately.

I watched some building vids and it looks ok but I am mostly concerned with CPU-water cooling combo... So if I go on my own, some parts that don't require a lot of hacking around are desirable. All recom are welcomed :)

Well what i would recommend is going with some lower specs across the board and just future proof it. That way you have a rig that will last you awhile and you can casually upgrade it. The AIOs are supposed to be pretty easy to install but i haven't personally used one  

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/MrFBsY

Something like this allows you to later get the i7 with the same mobo although this i5 should last you a good while, for high resolutions and gpu programming intel graphic flop. For now its a cheap-ish gpu but 100x better than the integrated one. DDR3 isnt going to be a noticeable difference and you can upgrade later on.   

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

17 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Hardwareversand.de did only charge around 20€ for building the PC. But they're dead since Q4 last year.
Mindfactory does also build PCs and also tests them in their shop, but that costs 99,- €: http://www.mindfactory.de/info_center.php/icID/21
Caseking has a very similar system, but I don't know how much it costs: https://www.caseking.de/pc-systeme/finder/pc-konfigurator

Thanks for the info. 

I've just checked them and it seems that Caseking offers customizable builds with some set of pre-chosen elements hence it doesn't charge any extra money it seems.