Social things.

Merc.

Oh, dear Off-Topic. More questions in a completely wrong forum...

I read that people don't notice the difference when you are looking at their eyebrows rather than straight into the eyes. Is this true?

Are you feeling kind of "shy" when talking to new people? I had a "conversation" (Discussion about homework in a lesson) with one guy few days ago and he seemed like he didn't like me. Is it just shyness from him or is there something wrong with me? (No eye contact or anything...) What should I do with that? Should I ask: Do you hate me? Probably not... :D 

The guy I am talking about is NOT shy, but neither the loudest one in the group. I bet he knows that I am shy so maybe that's why he feels it kind of awkward talking to me?

*EDIT: One last question: What would you think if someone you know is shy and he/she comes to talk to you? (suddenly) Assuming you know his/her name only. (As example: someone in a school you never got to know better...)

King of Off Topic.

10 minutes ago, Merc. said:

*EDIT: One last question: What would you think if someone you know is shy and he/she comes to talk to you? (suddenly) Assuming you know his/her name only. (As example: someone in a school you never got to know better...)

I would talk to him/her...? 

Especially if we would have same interests.

1 minute ago, lol1290 said:

I would talk to him/her...? 

Especially if we would have same interests.

Really? Wouldn't you be confused why does she/he want to talk to you? Remember: The one who is coming to you is extremely shy and rarely talks to anyone.

King of Off Topic.

Just now, Merc. said:

Really? Wouldn't you be confused why does she/he want to talk to you? Remember: The one who is coming to you is extremely shy and rarely talks to anyone.

Depends on what do you mean as "very shy". If he/she's like "weird shy" and no one likes him/her or he/she just likes to keep things for himself.

1 minute ago, lol1290 said:

Depends on what do you mean as "very shy". If he/she's like "weird shy" and no one likes him/her or he/she just likes to keep things for himself.

I wouldn't say "weird shy" but more like keeping things to himself. Not sure how to define "weird shy".

King of Off Topic.

You can tell if someone is looking into your eyes directly or not if they are face to face (a few ft away). Were you mad? I once had someone out right tell me I looked pissed when I asked why they kept looking away from me (I was in fact pissed :P). Or maybe he wants the D and is nervous talking to you lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)