Will Cinema 4D Still work?

I was rendering a png sequence. Normally, after it's completed, it would generate a .aec file. But it's crashed about 20 frames before finishing. If I render the last 20 frames, will it still create the .aec file? Or do I have to re-render the entire sequence?

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

I doubt it will create it if it failed and you will have to do a new render, I know it sucks beacuse C4D renders slow af. But you can always try to render the last frames. And cant you just render the .aec file seperate? (without the failed 20 frames so the files match)

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

1 minute ago, xQubeZx said:

I doubt it will create it if it failed and you will have to do a new render, I know it sucks beacuse C4D renders slow af. But you can always try to render the last frames. And cant you just render the .aec file seperate? (without the failed 20 frames so the files match)

I really don't know how to generate the .aec file alone. There are two more frames before it's complete. But I don't know how to create a .aec alone. Do I have to re-render? ;-;

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

6 minutes ago, xQubeZx said:

Wow. Nevermind. The .aec file actually generated... I'm really surprised, yet relieved 8)