need help on os

nvidia_for_life

hey all i have a older dell intel 2 duo inspiron 1545 lap top that has windows 8 pro 32 bit on it i was jw if i can install windows 7 home 64 bit on a 32 bit lap top jw i dont like windows 8

it has 4gb ddr2 but it says 4gb then next to it says 3.46gb usable

I confused myself, sorry, you should be fine using 64bit Windows.

You should learn how to use it, instead of bashing something you don't know. :)

While it has it's quirck, like the first Start menu in Windows 95. Future update of Windows 8 will for sure improve it.

The Start Screen is very powerful compared to the start menu.. if you know how to use it.

You pin about anything your want (minus files.... but they are programs out there to allow you to do this)

Here is my start screen in Windows 8 (old picture, I have much more games installed):

http://www.helpweaver.com/dss.png

As you can see I have the most used stuff at the bottom left corner of the screen, and the least used stuff on the right, where I require scrolling.

Why my programs are on the far right? Because I just normally search for them, and I have my most used programs pinned by the task bar.

A cool thing about pinning my games, is that I can just jump in my game. I don't need to load Steam first, go on library, and then click on a game, and sometimes it give me an option dialog on if I want to open the option panel or just play the game, where the optional panel is selected by default. Same other DRM system from other games, like UPlay. Here I click and play.

You should learn how to use it, instead of bashing something you don't know. :)

While it has it's quirck, like the first Start menu in Windows 95. Future update of Windows 8 will for sure improve it.

The Start Screen is very powerful compared to the start menu.. if you know how to use it.

You pin about anything your want (minus files.... but they are programs out there to allow you to do this)

Here is my start screen in Windows 8 (old picture, I have much more games installed):

http://www.helpweaver.com/dss.png

As you can see I have the most used stuff at the bottom left corner of the screen, and the least used stuff on the right, where I require scrolling.

Why my programs are on the far right? Because I just normally search for them, and I have my most used programs pinned by the task bar.

A cool thing about pinning my games, is that I can just jump in my game. I don't need to load Steam first, go on library, and then click on a game, and sometimes it give me an option dialog on if I want to open the option panel or just play the game, where the optional panel is selected by default. Same other DRM system from other games, like UPlay. Here I click and play.

i have been useing windows 8 pro i know how 2 use it i just dont like it im going back 2 windows 7