Worth getting WoW again?

Ghostay1

I quit WoW nine months ago, and I now have a sudden craving to play again, I'm bored with my current games and can't find anything else I'd be interested in playing; call it apathy.

Do you think its worth it? Do you have any games you'd recommend over getting WoW again?

Thanks.

Spoiler

PC Build:

I5-6600K | Asus Z170 | 16GB Avexir ram | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | 256GB SSD + 1TB WD HDD | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

Hello Kitty Online.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Just now, Ostwind said:

Hello Kitty Online.

Sounds good, let me take a look.

Spoiler

PC Build:

I5-6600K | Asus Z170 | 16GB Avexir ram | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | 256GB SSD + 1TB WD HDD | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H

Dark Souls 1

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

play fully through witcher 3 yet? I'd start there....

Guild wars 2 hearts of thorns expansion if you ever played in that free to play MMORPG...

I quit WoW back in 2013, picked it up again for a few months after the latest expansion, and haven't touched it again since. I was a die hard player back in Vanilla, when leatherworkers were always sought in guilds because you needed that pattern from Onyxia to make the cloak to protect you in BWL... sigh... maybe I should play another month and see... just a little crack never hurt anyone... but really, when they made the game auto piloted, and made loot easily obtainable for anyone, the game lost its appeal.

Dark Souls 1 and 2 in preparation for 3 here in 3 weeks?

SLI 1070 Setup for sale!!!

2 hours ago, don_svetlio said:

Dark Souls 1

I could never really get into the Dark Souls series, but thanks anyway.

Spoiler

PC Build:

'I quit [cocaine] nine months ago, and I now have a sudden craving to [use] again, I'm bored with my current [hobbies] and can't find anything else I'd be interested in [using]; call it apathy.

Do you think its worth it? Do you have any [drugs] you'd recommend over getting [cocaine] again?

Thanks."

(Adjusted for truth)

Nah man drugs r bad. My friend got into WoW again and I haven't talked to him/ seen him in months.

But in all seriousness I got the Dark Souls bug now, as well as a wantin' for some more Borderlands

WoD is a terrible expansion, you would be much better off just avoiding it all together with and maybe coming back for Legion. 

The only thing it has going for it right now is that you can pay your subscription with in-game gold, its the only reason i have an active subscription (still have a lot of gold left over from my AH playing days) 

18 hours ago, LieutenantLime said:

'I quit [cocaine] nine months ago, and I now have a sudden craving to [use] again, I'm bored with my current [hobbies] and can't find anything else I'd be interested in [using]; call it apathy.

Do you think its worth it? Do you have any [drugs] you'd recommend over getting [cocaine] again?

Thanks."

(Adjusted for truth)

Nah man drugs r bad. My friend got into WoW again and I haven't talked to him/ seen him in months.

But in all seriousness I got the Dark Souls bug now, as well as a wantin' for some more Borderlands

2 weeks till Dark Souls 3 ^_^

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6