Need to find used case! Silverstone

Hey guys! Im looking for a used or extremely cheap silverstone case. I would really love to come across a TJ07 for under $150 others that i am interested in are a TJ10, FT02, FT03, RV02, or any other large factor silverstone case. Please send me links or contact me if you have one and are interested in selling! Thanks LTT community! 

No selling on the forums sorry dude but just try craigslist or whatever that US site is.

No selling on the forums sorry dude but just try craigslist or whatever that US site is.

This is what the CoC says:

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums or advertise links to third party sites (EBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you have sales posted.

I do not see in there where it says you cannot say "Hey, I am looking for this. Message me if you have or know of one for sale." 

I only see where it says you cannot say "Hey, I am selling this here and here. Message me if you are interested."

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This is what the CoC says:

I do not see in there where it says you cannot say "Hey, I am looking for this. Message me if you have or know of one for sale." 

I only see where it says you cannot say "Hey, I am selling this here and here. Message me if you are interested."

you can't trade or sell real life items so if somebody did have one they could not sell it to him via here.

Hey I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I've been following Linus since 09 and love his show and company and do nothing to jeopardize this site's integrity. I'm simply looking for an item I can't find on ebay or Craigslist!