Shoebox Build! Help!

Hello, 

I need assistance looking for parts to fit a Silverstone Sugo SG13 case. This will be my first build and I don't know much about this stuff, so I'm coming to you guys for help. My budget is about $1300 and I need it to specialize in two things: video editing and gaming.

Gaming:

Multitude of games spanning from CS:GO to Arma 3. 

Video Editing:

Primarily Adobe Premiere and After Effects, as well as other offered products.

I don't care much about the loudness of the PC or the color scheme since components won't be visible. I have peripherials so that should't be included into the build. I will not be rendering while gaming at the same time and I'm happy with high-ish settings on games with about 40 fps or more. I will be doing 1080p video editing and 4k in the future. 

I want this case because I'm always on the go and can't carry around bigger size towers, but I'm willing to compromise to a Micro-ATX tower if needed. If that's the case (pun unintended) and a window side panel is present, then a black and white scheme would be appreciated. 

I hope that's enough details and I can provide more information if needed!

Thanks!

What do you think?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($363.94 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG C7 40.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($86.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 Nano 4GB Video Card  ($479.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: Silverstone Sugo SG13B-Q Mini ITX Tower Case  ($40.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1321.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-27 13:41 EDT-0400

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

21 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

What do you think?

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG C7 40.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($86.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 Nano 4GB Video Card  ($479.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: Silverstone Sugo SG13B-Q Mini ITX Tower Case  ($40.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: XFX XTR 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($78.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1321.76
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-27 13:41 EDT-0400

Great build but if you need to save the 21 dollars to make it $1300 you could use 8 gb of ram. I don't recommend it because your doing video editing.

1 hour ago, Bobby_Joe_90 said:

Great build but if you need to save the 21 dollars to make it $1300 you could use 8 gb of ram. I don't recommend it because your doing video editing.

Do you guys think that performance is being inhibited by the size of the case? Could I get more bang for-my buck in a Micro-ATX? The build looks great! And I don't mind the extra $21

1 minute ago, GrantJohn said:

Do you guys think that performance is being inhibited by the size of the case? Could I get more bang for-my buck in a Micro-ATX? The build looks great! And I don't mind the extra $21

Not really but if your going to crossfire down the line then yes. There are not many micro atx mobo's that are much better.

9 hours ago, GrantJohn said:

You will, maybe enough to get a R9 Fury.

Pascal laptops guide

12 hours ago, GrantJohn said:

Okay and went on and constructed a new microATX build, and to my surprise couldn't get much more performance. This is probably because AMD dropped the price on the nano. Anyhow you are getting a R9 Fury which is a tad faster: 

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.50 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Extreme4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($118.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.39 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 Fury 4GB Triple Dissipation Video Card  ($499.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1320.66
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-28 04:25 EDT-0400

For the last miniITX build I would also consider the 980, since it can be better at 1080p, but since its longer it won't leave you with as much room, but I guess the SG13 does leave enough room for a long card. For the microATX you can consider the 980 since it's faster in some titles, but the difference isn't that great and the 1440P/4K advantage might be worthwhile for later on when you upgrade.

Pascal laptops guide

16 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

Okay and went on and constructed a new microATX build, and to my surprise couldn't get much more performance. This is probably because AMD dropped the price on the nano. Anyhow you are getting a R9 Fury which is a tad faster: 

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.50 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Extreme4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($118.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.39 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 Fury 4GB Triple Dissipation Video Card  ($499.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1320.66
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-28 04:25 EDT-0400

For the last miniITX build I would also consider the 980, since it can be better at 1080p, but since its longer it won't leave you with as much room, but I guess the SG13 does leave enough room for a long card. For the microATX you can consider the 980 since it's faster in some titles, but the difference isn't that great and the 1440P/4K advantage might be worthwhile for later on when you upgrade.

That build looks good too and I think the case looks great! I will definitely keep both of these builds in mind and once I get ready to start the process, I will double check to see if there's a better component available at the time. I just might have a bigger budget and will adjust accordingly. I'm expected to start this up late May. I appreciate the help a lot! Thanks