Need an LGA 1151 Motherboard for my PC.

Here is the build:

i3 6100

GSkill RJ DDR4 2x4GB

Seagate 1TB

R9 380x

Thermaltake H22 ATX Mid Tower

SeaSonic S12II 520W 

As you may have noticed, there is no motherboard. Can you suggest one?

I was gonna get the Gigabyte GA H110M-A (m-atx) but in one of the reviews it said the RAM slots were were bad and the PCiE slots were too close together.

Thanks!

I wouldn't let that one review deter you from getting the motherboard. The case of 'bad RAM slots' just sounds like bad luck and the 'PCIe slots being too close' shouldn't be a problem for you.

I'll just put in my two cents and say that you should drop the R9 380X to a regular R9 380 and go for a quad core i5 6400 instead. Just my thoughts.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 minute ago, HKZeroFive said:

I wouldn't let that one review deter you from getting the motherboard. The case of 'bad RAM slots' just sounds like bad luck and the 'PCIe slots being too close' shouldn't be a problem for you.

I'll just put in my two cents and say that you should drop the R9 380X to a regular R9 380 and go for a quad core i5 6400 instead. Just my thoughts.

Ah, ok, thanks for the advice! I'm a first time PC builder so wasn't well informed. I will take what you've said into consideration! Thanks a lot for the reply :D 

5 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

I've just looked up R9 380's, and there are quite a few (36 to be precise)! Which should I choose? They all have the same specs but the prices vary quite a bit.

edit: http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=R9+380&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Edited by CandleJakk
provide link

3 minutes ago, CandleJakk said:

I've just looked up R9 380's, and there are quite a few (36 to be precise)! Which should I choose? They all have the same specs but the prices vary quite a bit.

edit: http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=R9+380&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Out of all, I'd go for the Sapphire Nitro. Excellent cooling.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

Out of all, I'd go for the Sapphire Nitro. Excellent cooling.

Alright, awesome, thanks! About to have lunch now, so I'll be going off. Again, thanks a lot for your advice! Very helpful!! :D:)