The most important questions to me

H_ALHUSAM

Hello everyone,

These  are questions that i want to ask for a long time, I hope most of you will participate not just to answer my questions.

Maybe some of these questions are stupid to you but i'm an ignorant and i want you to help me, please don't judge.

And i'm sorry if my language not good, i'm a foreign and trying to learn English as far as i can.

These are the questions:

1- If the cpu support ram 2133Mhz and i have... let's say ram 3000Mhz, isn't there a way to make the cpu support 3000Mhz knowing most of the cpus doesn't support over than 2133Mhz and there rams got over than 3000Mhz?

2- How do i connect the start button of the case to the motherboard? because i want build a computer by myself.

3- :)Does the case come with a fan or should i boy a one when i buy a case?

4- If i built a computer what are the pieces do i have to update them? i don't mean to change them, i mean "Update" update the information.

5- Will the defragmentation and disk clean-up effect on "SSD" when i do it?

6- How could i test the cpu, gpu, ram, and motherboard to see if there anything wrong?

7- Could i play on four screens with only one gtx 980? if so, why some people using more than one?

8- Could i use the microphone when the headset is hooked to the monitor?

These my questions for now, if there more i will post a topic, Thank you.

1. Depends which CPU and chipset you have.

2. Check the motherboard manual for front I/O headers, and check the wiring on the case.

3. Depends what you do and how long you want to use the computers.

4. Don't really know what you're asking...

5. Build the PC out of the case. Make sure the motherboard is not on the anti static bag.

6. Yes, but not at very high framerates if you play AAA games. Usually daisy chaining or hubs.

7. Do you mean the headset hooked up to the monitor?

7 minutes ago, H_ALHUSAM said:

-snip-

1. I don't think so.

2. There's pins on the motherboard that match up with headers from the case. (look in the manual)

3. It depends what case case you buy but most have a couple fans built in. 

4. Don't defrag an SSD.

5. Aida 64 or similar benchmarks.

6.Yeah, but three would be much easier and less bezel-y.

7. Yes.

Edit:

Other 3: It depends on how long you want it to last.

Edited by ShadowTechXTS

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1_It mainly depends on the chipset you have . Only Z-series chipsets support ram above the chipset's spec

2_The motherboard has I/O headers that you have to connect to the connector coming from the case ( this is different for every case/mobo , so you have to check your manual )

3_Depends on your use case, your expectations and your budget

4_Don't defrag an SSD . Use trim instead. Also windows does that automatically , so dont bother

5_Test them out of the case to see if it posts , and if not diagnose the issue and find out what is wrong

6_Yes , But don't expect to play triple A games .

7_Yes.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

9 hours ago, awesomeness10120 said:

1. Depends which CPU and chipset you have.

2. Check the motherboard manual for front I/O headers, and check the wiring on the case.

3. Depends what you do and how long you want to use the computers.

4. Don't really know what you're asking...

5. Build the PC out of the case. Make sure the motherboard is not on the anti static bag.

6. Yes, but not at very high framerates if you play AAA games. Usually daisy chaining or hubs.

7. Do you mean the headset hooked up to the monitor?

Thank you for your answer,

But what i mean in Q5 is the operations that make the computer work fast and better, the operations are deleting the temporary files and the junk files.

Q6 i want to test the pieces after i build a computer.

And yes i mean the headset hooked up to the monitor.

9 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

1. I don't think so.

2. There's pins on the motherboard that match up with headers from the case. (look in the manual)

3. It depends what case case you buy but most have a couple fans built in. 

4. Don't defrag an SSD.

5. Aida 64 or similar benchmarks.

6.Yeah, but three would be much easier and less bezel-y.

7. Yes.

Edit:

Other 3: It depends on how long you want it to last.

Thank you so much, you were very helpful.

But i got some points to check out:

You said "Don't defrag an SSD" ok what about "Disk clean-up".

I don't really know what you said " Aida 64 or similar benchmarks ".

I want to use the computer as long as i can, so that i want to what are the pieces do i have to update them.

9 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

1_It mainly depends on the chipset you have . Only Z-series chipsets support ram above the chipset's spec

2_The motherboard has I/O headers that you have to connect to the connector coming from the case ( this is different for every case/mobo , so you have to check your manual )

3_Depends on your use case, your expectations and your budget

4_Don't defrag an SSD . Use trim instead. Also windows does that automatically , so dont bother

5_Test them out of the case to see if it posts , and if not diagnose the issue and find out what is wrong

6_Yes , But don't expect to play triple A games .

7_Yes.

Thank you bro,

1- But if i have intel core i7-5960x and Asus X99 motherboard, could i use ram 3000Mhz and above?

2- What about the "Disk clean-up"?

3- I want to test the pieces after i build a computer, to see if there technique erorrs.

6 hours ago, H_ALHUSAM said:

Thank you bro,

1- But if i have intel core i7-5960x and Asus X99 motherboard, could i use ram 3000Mhz and above?

2- What about the "Disk clean-up"?

3- I want to test the pieces after i build a computer, to see if there technique erorrs.

1_yes

2_windows maintains your drive automatically 

3_you can,  but if something fails youll need to do more work to get it out of the case. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

7 hours ago, H_ALHUSAM said:

Thank you so much, you were very helpful.

But i got some points to check out:

You said "Don't defrag an SSD" ok what about "Disk clean-up".

I don't really know what you said " Aida 64 or similar benchmarks ".

I want to use the computer as long as i can, so that i want to what are the pieces do i have to update them.

Windows disables all the SSD cleaning things so I wouldn't do disk cleanup either. Aida 64 is a stability testing program: http://www.aida64.com/downloads and there is other programs like that if you look around like 3D mark fire-strike: http://www.3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/

You should be fine if you get a good CPU and Graphics card. You won't have to upgrade for a while.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

17 hours ago, H_ALHUSAM said:

1- If the cpu support ram 2133Mhz and i have... let's say ram 3000Mhz, isn't there a way to make the cpu support 3000Mhz knowing most of the cpus doesn't support over than 2133Mhz and there rams got over than 3000Mhz?

RAM support depends on mobo and chipset, not CPU. Check on mobos product specs what RAM is supported. You can set mobo to use XMP overclock if you use higher speed RAM than what chipset supports by default.

2- How do i connect the start button of the case to the motherboard? because i want build a computer by myself.

Case comes with wires for front panel LEDs and buttons. You will connect them to mobo. Refer to manual what cable goes to where.

3- :)Does the case come with a fan or should i boy a one when i buy a case?

Depends on case. Most come with one or two. Check cases product page for details.

4- If i built a computer what are the pieces do i have to update them? i don't mean to change them, i mean "Update" update the information.

You mean drivers? Mobos chipset, LAN, Audio and USB will need drivers. Also GPU needs drivers. Get those all from manufacturers website. Also all your USB connected peripherals will benefit from using drivers.

5- Will the defragmentation and disk clean-up effect on "SSD" when i do it?

SSDs don't need clean-up or defrag. Also trim is auto-enabled in Win7 and later. Some 3rd party software allow to optimize SSDs but that is almost gimmick without real benefits.

6- How could i test the cpu, gpu, ram, and motherboard to see if there anything wrong?

Depends bit. If everything boots and shows up in BIOS, they are working. You can find errors by running benchmarks and comparing scores. Or if something errors, BSODs or like that during benchmark, something is wrong. Like JayzTwoCents said in recent Troubleshooting video, its pain and you just have to learn it.

8- Could i use the microphone when the headset is hooked to the monitor?

Depends. If your monitor is connected via HDMI (maybe) or has passthroughs for mic, then yes. Or your mic is directly connected to mobo.

These my questions for now, if there more i will post a topic, Thank you.

Or you could post more to this topic. Or if they are more specific for single subforum, use those.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

RAM support depends on mobo and chipset, not CPU. Check on mobos product specs what RAM is supported. You can set mobo to use XMP overclock if you use higher speed RAM than what chipset supports by default.

Case comes with wires for front panel LEDs and buttons. You will connect them to mobo. Refer to manual what cable goes to where.

Depends on case. Most come with one or two. Check cases product page for details.

You mean drivers? Mobos chipset, LAN, Audio and USB will need drivers. Also GPU needs drivers. Get those all from manufacturers website. Also all your USB connected peripherals will benefit from using drivers.

SSDs don't need clean-up or defrag. Also trim is auto-enabled in Win7 and later. Some 3rd party software allow to optimize SSDs but that is almost gimmick without real benefits.

Depends bit. If everything boots and shows up in BIOS, they are working. You can find errors by running benchmarks and comparing scores. Or if something errors, BSODs or like that during benchmark, something is wrong. Like JayzTwoCents said in recent Troubleshooting video, its pain and you just have to learn it.

Depends. If your monitor is connected via HDMI (maybe) or has passthroughs for mic, then yes. Or your mic is directly connected to mobo.

Or you could post more to this topic. Or if they are more specific for single subforum, use those.

You did great man, i took advantage, Thank you so much.

4 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Windows disables all the SSD cleaning things so I wouldn't do disk cleanup either. Aida 64 is a stability testing program: http://www.aida64.com/downloads and there is other programs like that if you look around like 3D mark fire-strike: http://www.3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/

You should be fine if you get a good CPU and Graphics card. You won't have to upgrade for a while.

Thank you a lot, it's really good to know.

4 hours ago, Coaxialgamer said:

1_yes

2_windows maintains your drive automatically 

3_you can,  but if something fails youll need to do more work to get it out of the case. 

Thank you a lot, It's good to know that " but if something fails youll need to do more work to get it out of the case".

You saved me from doing it.