PC cooling kit

Specs of build: 2x 980ti Zotac amp!  Extreme edition

Intel I7 5820k

MSI x99 SOC champion 

16 gigabytes of ram

CoolerMaster HAF X case

I was looking into water cooling kits, and I was wondering if the EK P360 would be a good option.  This is a gaming build, and I will eventually expand cooling to Gpu's, so I figured this will let me expand when necessary.  Would this fit?  Would it work?

Thanks in advance!

24 minutes ago, WittyRacoon554 said:

Specs of build: 2x 980ti Zotac amp!  Extreme edition

Intel I7 5820k

MSI x99 SOC champion 

16 gigabytes of ram

CoolerMaster HAF X case

I was looking into water cooling kits, and I was wondering if the EK P360 would be a good option.  This is a gaming build, and I will eventually expand cooling to Gpu's, so I figured this will let me expand when necessary.  Would this fit?  Would it work?

Thanks in advance!

That kit form EK is a excellent choice and should be able to fit comfortably in the top of that case, however for dual GPU's adding on later on you may want to add an extra rad for that as it would be putting it to the limit of 120mm rad space per component. 

20 minutes ago, W-L said:

That kit form EK is a excellent choice and should be able to fit comfortably in the top of that case, however for dual GPU's adding on later on you may want to add an extra rad for that as it would be putting it to the limit of 120mm rad space per component. 

Ok, thank you!

Also you may want to purchase the extra fittings to be able to create a drainage system because as far as i know they don't come with any way to drain the system easily.