Best (current) Hackintosh guide?

Hi,

I'm looking to install OS X (preferably El Captain but anything recent is fine) on my PC I recently built. It currently has Windows 10 and Ubuntu installed with Grub2 managing boot at the moment. These are my specs in case you need to see compatibility and such. Is there a good place to go to learn how to install a Hackintosh OS? I heard some people having mixed opinions on tonymacx86 so I'm just curious what you guys think is the place to go is.

Thanks,

-Chris

Installing or building?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Installing or building?

Installing, already have the system built. Do you mean building the OS..?

Just now, cdsboy2000 said:

Installing, already have the system built. Do you mean building the OS..?

I mean part guides and such

I use the lifehacker guide

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

2 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

I mean part guides and such

I use the lifehacker guide

Well I'm using the parts in the build I linked. I just want to know how to install the OS, since i know there's many methods

1 minute ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Well I'm using the parts in the build I linked. I just want to know how to install the OS, since i know there's many methods

http://lifehacker.com/the-always-up-to-date-guide-to-building-a-hackintosh-o-5841604