Pc for my little brother, help me!

Ok so im building a pc for my little brother for his birthday, the laptop he has rn can only run csgo on like 30 fps and can barerly run minecraft. i have a budget of 10,000 swedish crowns wich is 1200 dollars or 1080 euro.

I want it to be able to run csgo at around 200-300 fps and just like any modern game at 60. So a basic gaming pc that can run pretty much anything smoothly for around 1200 dollars give and take a hundred.

I've been looking at second hand computers and ill post the speccs on 2 of them down here and give me your thoughts and opinions on them :D P.S he also needs a new screen. 

First package:

Intel Core i7-4790-processor 4,0GHz
Nvidia GTX 770 / 2 GB VRAM
16 GB RAM / 1 TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

AOC 24" LED G2460PQU

That package i should be able to get for around 1000-1150 dollar depending on how stubborn the dude is.

The 2nd package: 

Graphics card:ASUS GeForce GTX 960 STRIX 2GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VII RANGER - ATX / Z97
Chassi: Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 Midi Tower
PS: Corsair PowerSupply CX 750W
Ram: HyperX Savage 4GB 2400MHz DDR3 CL 11 x2
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K 3,5GHz (3,9Ghz Turbo)
Ssd: Samsung SSD 850 EVO SSD 120GB
Hhd: WD Intern Hårddisk Blue 1TB SATA III
Network: ASUS USB-AC56 Dual Band Wireless 1200Mbps
Windows 10 Pro

screen 1BenQ XL2411Z 24, 1ms, 144Hz
screeen 2: Packard Bell  Viseo 24
Headphones: Qpad QH-90 vita
Keyboard: Qpad MK-85 Cherry MX Red-brytare (Mekaniskt)
Mouse: Steel Series Rival Pro
Mousepad: Corsair Gaming MM200 XL Edition
This one i could actually get for a bit cheaper and imo the one i should go for but i wanted to double check first. My brother doesnt need Headphones Keyboard nor mouse and pad. So with that in mind i could probably get this for around 1100 dollars. 

If u have a suggestion for a build just post it (maybe a checkout list somewhere for all the components + price, or just any components that u can reccomend to use to complete a build.) My biggest bet rn is to go with the 2nd second hand package and upgrading the ram of it. 

Thankfull for replies // BoBadas :)

I would cut back on a couple things in the second build like maybe the keyboard and the mouse pad (because that mouse pad cost $40) and get 8GB of ram and a 4GB gtx 960

You aren't doing it right by spending so much more on the CPU instead of the GPU. If you're getting a full-on gaming PC, this build should be enough. What's the tax rate in Sweden?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($196.88 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($73.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($299.99 @ Micro Center)
Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S Mini ITX Desktop Case  ($64.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $914.61
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-23 17:24 EDT-0400

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

4 minutes ago, impledob said:

I would cut back on a couple things in the second build like maybe the keyboard and the mouse pad (because that mouse pad cost $40) and get 8GB of ram and a 4GB gtx 960

ye thats waht i said, since he doesnt need them ill just skip the unesecarrys to get the lower price of around 1.1k

4 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

You aren't doing it right by spending so much more on the CPU instead of the GPU. If you're getting a full-on gaming PC, this build should be enough. What's the tax rate in Sweden?

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($196.88 @ OutletPC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($73.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($299.99 @ Micro Center)
Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S Mini ITX Desktop Case  ($64.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $914.61
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-23 17:24 EDT-0400

i prefer Nvidia>AMD on graphics cards. and tax rate is about 25% and at the shop were i will be buying everything the cpu is actually cheaper than the gpu

Just now, bobadas said:

i prefer Nvidia>AMD on graphics cards. and tax rate is about 25%

TWENTY FIVE PERCENT!!! That'll put you to 1142.5 USD with my build.

And why do you prefer Nvidia over AMD? Seems illogical... o.O

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

1 minute ago, Shahnewaz said:

TWENTY FIVE PERCENT!!! That'll put you to 1142.5 USD with my build.

And why do you prefer Nvidia over AMD? Seems illogical... o.O

I've always prefered it just used to the programs and more games are optimised for nvidia

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($112.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($58.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($329.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Define S w/Window ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($76.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $774.73
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-23 17:35 EDT-0400

so, based on the fact he plays CS:GO and minecraft, this is roughly what i'd do. (as per request, nvidia)

4 minutes ago, bobadas said:

I've always prefered it just used to the programs and more games are optimised for nvidia

Well, I won't recommend an inferior GPU for the same price, so buy whatever you want there. -_-

The GTX 970 is the R9 390's direct competitor.

And also there is a 3rd one i found, here are the specs and price:

Corsair Obsidian Series 350D
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS V GENE
Intel Core i7-2600K 3,4GHz
ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB
Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 12GB DDR3 1600MHz 
2st HyperX 120GB SSD SATA3 (satt i RAID 0)
Antec Kuhler H2O 620 CPU-Kylare
Corsair AX750 750W
ASUS DVD±RW

The price for it is 1450 dollars but i mean like a fucking titan for that price holy hell. And that price includes 2 screens, a keyboard, a mouse and a headset. and also a mouse pad. Ill skip on the keyboard, mouse, mousepad and headtset wich should bring the price down to something like 1200 dollars wich should be a good thing for my budget

6 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

Well, I won't recommend an inferior GPU for the same price, so buy whatever you want there. -_-

The GTX 970 is the R9 390's direct competitor.

Look at the post i just made^ 

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, bobadas said:

And also there is a 3rd one i found, here are the specs and price:

Corsair Obsidian Series 350D
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS V GENE
Intel Core i7-2600K 3,4GHz
ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB
Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 12GB DDR3 1600MHz 
2st HyperX 120GB SSD SATA3 (satt i RAID 0)
Antec Kuhler H2O 620 CPU-Kylare
Corsair AX750 750W
ASUS DVD±RW

The price for it is 1450 dollars but i mean like a fucking titan for that price holy hell. And that price includes 2 screens, a keyboard, a mouse and a headset. and also a mouse pad. Ill skip on the keyboard, mouse, mousepad and headtset wich should bring the price down to something like 1200 dollars wich should be a good thing for my budget

Are you looking at second hand PCs?

8 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($79.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC ACX 2.0+ Video Card  ($329.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($76.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

so, based on the fact he plays CS:GO and minecraft, this is roughly what i'd do. (as per request, nvidia)

Thx! ill take it into consideration :)

Just now, Shahnewaz said:

Are you looking at second hand PCs?

Ye i said that in the first post

Go to https://www.webhallen.com and buy what I have in the picture below. Im pretty sure SEK is Sweden Kronas but tell me if im wrong. 

Picture - http://goo.gl/EmcMOe

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

1 minute ago, FuriousGamer said:

Go to https://www.webhallen.com and buy what I have in the picture below. Im pretty sure SEK is Sweden Kronas but tell me if im wrong. 

Ill consider this aswell :D a slight problem was that u forgot a screen m8 

Ye i said that in the first post

Can't say about second hand PCs. For that you'll need to post the specs of every second hand PC you see on your Swedish eBay (idk the name).

The Titan and the i7 2600k are very outdated. The memory speed of the Sandy Bridge i7s run at 1333MHz. That build will be this generation's mid-range build.

16 minutes ago, manikyath said:

He said modern games too. 

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

Just now, Shahnewaz said:

Can't say about second hand PCs. For that you'll need to post the specs of every second hand PC you see on your Swedish eBay (idk the name).

The Titan and the i7 2600k are very outdated. The memory speed of the Sandy Bridge i7s run at 1333MHz. That build will be this generation's mid-range build.

Ok thx, i've only built 1

pc and thats my own and i dont have alot of component experience of whats better and stuff like that but thx for the help!, so what do u thing about this 1:

5 minutes ago, FuriousGamer said:

pc and thats my own and i dont have alot of component experience of whats better and stuff like that but thx for the help!, so what do u thing about this 1:

@FuriousGamer's recommendation is an excellent one. You won't go wrong buying that. :D

1 minute ago, bobadas said:

If you need help just look on Youtube for LinusTechTips or JayzTwoCents they have some pc builds that you can search up and watch a few videos of building them. When you build a pc every component comes with instructions so if you get stuck I advise to look at those. My brother built his first pc and he knows barely anything about them so I told him what to buy and the only things he used to build it was a wiki how to page and the instructions. It turned out good but cable management was eh. 

11 minutes ago, bobadas said:

Ill consider this aswell :D a slight problem was that u forgot a screen m8 

Sorry its kinda tough building a good pc with the swedish currency being different and all the components being high in price. Your gonna have to expand your budget a bit.