My Build plz help

QuelRogue

1. Budget & Location

1000 to 1200 euro 

germany

2. Aim

gaming - csgo,poe,wow,dota2,lol,warframe 

in the span of a normal when my friends are online we usualy play 1 or 2 matches of csgo , 1 - 2 matches of dota2, some warframe 1 to 2 h , but when i am alone i usualy play some poe or titles from my librery that are single player like dark souls and rpg most likely , i do want to try some AAA games but i didn't a good pc to run them so i didn't buy them like bioshock and farcry, tomb raider , hitman , witcher all of them , the last 2 batman games(although i've seen that the last 'arkham knight' is a buggy pile of dung)

3. Monitors

i have a asus vx238h is 1920x1080 and i don't plan on using more

4. Peripherals

i do have a keyboard and a mouse and for windows i have win7 ultimate sp1

5. Why are you upgrading?

cuz i game on a laptop with an intel hd 4000 

and the build that i've come up with is THIS

Looks good.

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

Just ignore must have been pushing wrong button.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I suggest not to take the hyperx fury. I purchased 4x4 gb of them myself and my computer kept crashing. I changed them to the corsair lpx 2x8gb and they were super fine. I searched online and seems like others had the same issues with the excact type. I know you are getting the 8gb version but I suggest going something else just to be on the safe side :).

Happy to see you are taking the msi 970, it is the best overall type.

You might want to get a 1tb WD blue hdd and a 256gb samsung evo ssd. Games these days take up space.

You don't need a Z170 motherboard or an aftermarket cooler with a locked CPU like the Core i5 6500- the stock heatsink and an H110/B150 motherboard will do. Also, you're going to find yourself running out of storage real soon with just 500GB of solid-state storage (about 100GB of which should be kept free).

Furthermore, the R9 390 presents better value than the GTX 970 with more than double the usable VRAM and faster compute performance. The Sapphire NITRO version- one of the best versions of the R9 390- is going for $299 at Micro Center after a $15 rebate.

so is This better? the question is will the stock cooler for the procesor keep it cool enough ? i mean i better pay 34euro more and know that my cpu is cool and running ok then with the stock cooler and maybe i will have heat problems

and i will stay with the msi gtx 970 just cuz i never owned a ATI card so idk , i have some trust issus =)))

and one more thing the z170 has 20 PCIe 3.0 PCI Express lanes and the b150 only 8 PCIe 3.0 does this not afect performance or something?

ya and i do not care about overclocking cuz i care more about my electricity bill then 5 to 10% performance boost

Edited by QuelRogue

Team NVIDIA! I got the same gpu, love it! Idk if you care about shadowplay or geforce experience but I like it for my needs (recording and such).

From you'r thoughts on playing witcher 3, I would guess you could get high settings since this is a very demanding game. You should consider getting a cpu cooler (other words, that's what I would recommend). Have in mind that coolers make noise. I personally got the bequiet dark rock pro 3 for my build I actually built in february.

From what I read 16x vs 8x doesn't really matter, unless you are going sli (super small difference). Guess the same goes for 20x vs 8x:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2054999/whats-sli-pci-x16-x16.html

Overclocking is risky and requires more energy, I see you'r choice there.