Premiere Pro + VM doesn't work

Go to solution Solved by tt2468,
6 minutes ago, WhatComesAround said:

So I have created a VM that I would like to have someone edit videos from but I have found a bump in the road. Theres this error that says something like " Graphics Drivers need to be updated" and so that made me wonder about what I should do because I don't really have a graphics card assigned to it (if that is possible) (I am using Virtual Box) and so I am not sure on what to do, any help is really greatly appreciated. :D

Don't use a vm unless you are giving the vm a physical gpu. Virtualbox does not support this.

So I have created a VM that I would like to have someone edit videos from but I have found a bump in the road. Theres this error that says something like " Graphics Drivers need to be updated" and so that made me wonder about what I should do because I don't really have a graphics card assigned to it (if that is possible) (I am using Virtual Box) and so I am not sure on what to do, any help is really greatly appreciated. :D

6 minutes ago, WhatComesAround said:

Don't use a vm unless you are giving the vm a physical gpu. Virtualbox does not support this.

My native language is C++

1 minute ago, Julian2000nl said:

Use VMWare.

There seem to be quite a few options xD, which one would suit my needs

1 minute ago, Kyle Manning said:

Ohh, darn, well I tried, thanks :D 

Just now, Julian2000nl said:

VMWare is the best..

Thanks mate, when I get my second GPU I'll use that :D, but then again I may make a second computer all together