What are the rails used by Linus in Personal Rig Update 2015 pt. 5?

To mount both his and his wife's PC, Linus used these really nice rails that didn't require screws, and could allow for the unit to be taken out to the point to where it could be worked on without completely removing it. Does anybody know what rails these are? 

https://www.youtube.com/NshXgisNly4

Can be seen around 9:00

My Specs: CPU: AMD A10-5700. Motherboard: Asus A68H,-K mATX. Graphics: Integrated Radeon HD 7660D 

RAM: Avexir Standard 8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz. PSU: Thermaltake TR2 430W. Case: Sentey KRON GS-6005. 

Cooling: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400, Front 140MM Fan Storage: Caviar Black 500GB, Momentus Thin 500GB, Diamondmax 22 500GB (1.5TB) Monitor: Acer X203H, eMachines E19T5W

Probably whatever came with the case and whoever made them.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

14 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

Probably whatever came with the case and whoever made them.

lol, that was helpfull!

1 hour ago, Groundedbeef said:

lol, that was helpfull!

And not inaccurate either. Rackmount rails are usually proprietary to the case manufacturer. However, In Linus' case (pun not intended) it was custom made wasn't it? (I can't recall the whole video series), so they probably did use something 'off-the-shelf'

CPU: i5-6600k GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980Ti Ram: 16GB DDR4 SSD: Samsung 950Pro 512gb m.2

I also believe he used universal rails (no idea which, sorry), thought I heard him state that. Although as mentioned, usually cases have a specific set of rails. Lot of variables to consider. One I personally didn't expect was my rosewill RSV-L4411 .... it is exactly 19" so rails are impossible to use (it scrapes the posts while sliding it in.). If the case doesn't have studs protruding or enough space to mount rails with studs to it.

I ended up using a 1U sliding shelf, works fine.

They still use screws to attach to the case, in case you were not aware of that.

The only screw-less part are the pins for locking it into a square hole rack, its a fairly common feature found on rails. Dell Readyrails are one example.

In the end though, you buy whatever rails fit your case... and all of them allow you to pull the case out and work on it, it is the entire purpose of the rails. The screw-less part only saves you a minute or two the first time you install the rails in the rack, which you will likely never do again. In a large datacenter where you are deploying hundreds of servers a day, the extra ~$30 per rail kit is pry worth it, but I don't see the point in any other scenario.