Where to buy PC parts EU?

So I was wondering where you can buy PC parts in Europe, or where most people do for good prices and lots of different items. I am moving to Denmark soon and need a good source for parts.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

who the hell moves from california to denmark

Not sure, to be honest.

I lived in canada for 9 years of my life then moved to Scotland. Hate? xD

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Eh, that's slightly more reasonable.

xD yea but the oil industry here is in crash atm.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

who the hell moves from california to denmark

Not sure, to be honest.

How did you know I was in California??

8 minutes ago, ChickenNugget said:

How did you know I was in California??

I am legitimately curious as to what is going on @Dan Castellaneta

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You've said it before.

Ok. That makes sense ._.

denmark? im from denmark.. Tech wise.. denmark sucks, its expensive as hell.. pricerunner.dk is a site that takes all known legit places and compare the prices.

if i were to buy a GTX 960, i would need to pay 1650 DKK, which is 250 USD at current exchange rate. where on NCIX. hell, base price of 200USD (current promo 170usd).

so honestly.. theres no good answer to your question mate :S sorry to say. amazon is still the best bet in my eyes. thats where im gonna buy 90% of my stuff when i get around to it.

piece of advice, if you can bail out of moving to denmark, do it before its too late, with the amount of refugees especially, denmark is very much like sweden. tho we dont have this insane rape rate o.O

anyways, Best of luck with the move! - remember to learn the langauge!

1 minute ago, Thoaee1993 said:

denmark? im from denmark.. Tech wise.. denmark sucks, its expensive as hell.. pricerunner.dk is a site that takes all known legit places and compare the prices.

if i were to buy a GTX 960, i would need to pay 1650 DKK, which is 250 USD at current exchange rate. where on NCIX. hell, base price of 200USD (current promo 170usd).

so honestly.. theres no good answer to your question mate :S sorry to say. amazon is still the best bet in my eyes. thats where im gonna buy 90% of my stuff when i get around to it.

i'm trying to save enough to make my rig a MONSTER before I have to move so I won't have to upgrade for a while, but when I do, I'll probably buy used. I hear there's a danish craigslist equivalent called "Den Bla Avis".

yeah "den Blå Avis" , Avis means Paper ( like the new york times) - its actually a paper aswell, started out that way lol.

i have looked alot there my self, havnt found anything of worth, but i might just be too paranoid to buy from random folk :) - but my TV is from Den blå avis, amazing price! :)

mind if i ask where you are moving from?

6 minutes ago, Thoaee1993 said:

yeah "den Blå Avis" , Avis means Paper ( like the new york times) - its actually a paper aswell, started out that way lol.

i have looked alot there my self, havnt found anything of worth, but i might just be too paranoid to buy from random folk :) - but my TV is from Den blå avis, amazing price! :)

mind if i ask where you are moving from?

I will be moving from California. I'll sacrifice some marginally better weather for actual snow once in a while, and I also have a lot of family there, so I guess tech prices aren't that bad to lose. I'm probably about to score a GTX 980 for super cheap, (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-980-/231879710859?hash=item35fd1b988b:g:998AAOSwoudW1zyZ) so I won't need to upgrade any time soon.

best health insurrance in the damn world is what you'll get here :D for free!!

aslong you got more money than me per month (around 950USD) then you will be just fine!

that gtx 980 looks good, not sure bout price tho. i dont look much at 980's as they are out of my price range ;p

but i sure hell would wish you the best of luck with your move and pc build!