New to building

Just now, nimblenicky said:

because I am verifying that when I go to turn it on, I wont have any other problems haha. I should have come here first but it's too late for that now =/. I know now for next time.

if there are any problems you will get a boot error code :)

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

37 minutes ago, nimblenicky said:

some time in the future I will probably upgrade to the i5, I am a bit concerned that the memory won't work for my motherboard when I get it. The problem is it is already on its way here. my budget was around 800.

the RAM should work fine. why were you worried about it?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

the RAM should work fine. why were you worried about it?

Because the first set of ram did not fit so I ordered the one specified on the post, but after doing a bit more research I found that the ram and motherboard websites don't list each other on their compatibility lists. That is the main reason I posted here, but since I made a profile here I just decided to post everything and ask what people thought.

Should I bother to overclock? If so, is it difficult to do? I only have the stock heat sink.