Need help picking cpu/apu/gpu!!

kamisis12

Hi, I have 2x4 vengeance pro 2400 mhz 11-13-13-31 pair of rams. And have no problem picking case, psu etc. I am trying to pick cpu/apu/gpu combinations. See below for prices in my country.

g3258 229 try/ 860k 252 try/ a8 7600 261 try/ a10 7850k 384 try/r7 250 245 try/r7 240 180 try/ r7 360 411 try

Combinations I have been considering

1. Only apu a8/a10   

2.g3258/ 860k+ r7 360  640 try 663 try respectively total

3.a8/a10 + r7 240/250   a8/40 441 try a8/50 506 try  a10/40 564 try a10/50 629 try  are the costs of these combinations.

Which one of these choices give me best performance? which choices are the best "bang for buck"

Other questions

1.At the third option which apu/gpu pairs have similar core clocks? Rather than getting an r7 250 gpu at the 3. option could I overclock an r7 240? How would that work?

2. At which frequency and timings should I run my rams?

I believe having a great pair of rams will make the first and third options viable. What do you think?

i would choose number 2 with the athlon. that will perform better than the apus.

you should run the ram at their rate frequency and timings so just turn on xmp

also it seems running a discrete gpu in dual gpu with an apu is pretty worthless

2 minutes ago, Zeinone said:

the-numbers-mason-what-do-they-mean.jpg.

I applaud you friend, so well placed. Literally brought a tear to my eye laughing.

Just now, kamisis12 said:

I applaud you friend, so well placed. Literally brought a tear to my eye laughing.

I'm sorry for not helping (I don't know these things u need as good as someone else will), but i just had to insert this, i was waiting for a perfect moment for a long time. No hard feelings :D

1 hour ago, kamisis12 said:

Dual graphics isn't worth it at all, your best bet is getting an i3 + 360

if you don't plan on upgrading the G3258 quickly to an i3/i5 you'd be better off with the quad core from AMD, though if you can wait for AM4 to launch in a month or so that'd be the best bet for an AMD CPU

Also why do you already have your RAM?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?