Corsair H80i push/pull config safe to OC?

I have a Corsair H80i that I'd set to pull configuration for a less maintenance , coz if I do a push/pull , it's just a pain in the ass to clean those dust accumulated into the rad by the push fan every 6 months or more. Now, I want to overclock my AMD 1090T from 3.2 to 4GHZ but I'm too hesitant to do such things ( FEAR OF HIGHER TEMPS) . My questions are , Is it safe to OC if I'm just using pull config? If so, what is the best RPM settings ? And lastly , what is the maximum safe temp for AMD 1090T ? Coz I really cant find a decent answer on the net . Btw , I have two 120mm intake fans infront of the case 1200RPM
Thanks in advance!
Peace up! 

Untitled.png

I have a Corsair H80i that I'd set to pull configuration for a less maintenance , coz if I do a push/pull , it's just a pain in the ass to clean those dust accumulated into the rad by the push fan every 6 months or more. Now, I want to overclock my AMD 1090T from 3.2 to 4GHZ but I'm too hesitant to do such things ( FEAR OF HIGHER TEMPS) . My questions are , Is it safe to OC if I'm just using pull config? If so, what is the best RPM settings ? And lastly , what is the maximum safe temp for AMD 1090T ? Coz I really cant find a decent answer on the net . Btw , I have two 120mm intake fans infront of the case 1200RPM
Thanks in advance!
Peace up! 

Untitled.png.c6c28049a44c616f4c8935db47ab42f2.png

5 minutes ago, Jason Jamelo said:

Is it safe to OC if I'm just using pull config?

pull or push doesnt make a difference, push+pull config only increase your thermal dissipation slightly, normally people who do push pull just run the fans at lower rpm for silence, while performing the same

to see whether it is safe, just run some stress test after you overclock and observe the temperature, if you're uncomfortable with it then stop the test and downclock

your cpu will shut itself down before it damage itself

6 minutes ago, Jason Jamelo said:

If so, what is the best RPM settings ?

one that doesnt make your computer sound like a jet engine, while maintaining good cooling

6 minutes ago, Jason Jamelo said:

maximum safe temp for AMD 1090T

says there TJ max 80celcius, not sure though

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, harrynowl said:

Yeah it is. AMD rated those CPUs at 62c max.

Sir , I'm from a tropical country, which is hot during summer, the room temp here usually from 30-36 C (windows open) .. I rendered last week an animation.. and my CPU temps goes up to 65 C