New Streaming build idea

I need a pc build that isn't going to kill my budget for streaming. My current setup is a Pentium Q9650 with 8gb of ddr3 1600 ram, a raid 1 configuration w 2-2tb HDD's and a gt 730 graphics card. Is it possible to use this computer to do the actual streaming and video encoding with another build consisting of a G3258 (OC'd to 4.4ghz stable), 16gb ddr4 2133 ram, a 240gb ssd and gtx 970 to do the gaming? Looking to stream 720p @60 FPS using the Q9650 and game on the G3258. Obviously over time I will throw an unlocked i7 on the board in place of the G3258 down the road. 

2 minutes ago, Mikeinike7 said:

I need a pc build that isn't going to kill my budget for streaming. My current setup is a Pentium Q9650 with 8gb of ddr3 1600 ram, a raid 1 configuration w 2-2tb HDD's and a gt 730 graphics card. Is it possible to use this computer to do the actual streaming and video encoding with another build consisting of a G3258 (OC'd to 4.4ghz stable), 16gb ddr4 2133 ram, a 240gb ssd and gtx 970 to do the gaming? Looking to stream 720p @60 FPS using the Q9650 and game on the G3258. Obviously over time I will throw an unlocked i7 on the board in place of the G3258 down the road. 

Should be ok for the short term. Go for a CPU with great single core performance, as streaming loves single core performance.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

19 minutes ago, Mikeinike7 said:

A Pentium Q9650? Not so sure if those exist.

7 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

That not really a great cpu for streaming. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

That not really a great cpu for streaming. 

Never said it was, was asking if those even exist.

18 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

image.png

Just now, Mikeinike7 said:

image.png

But that´s not a PENTIUM as you stated. That´s a Core 2 Q9650.

39 minutes ago, Mikeinike7 said:

21 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

But that´s not a PENTIUM as you stated. That´s a Core 2 Q9650.

I'm sorry... Core 2 Q9650 quad core. Will it be able to pull 720p @60 frames to twitch? 

2 minutes ago, Mikeinike7 said:

I'm sorry... Core 2 Q9650 quad core. Will it be able to pull 720p @60 frames to twitch? 

Maaayyyybbbbeee? A really big maybe?