PC power consumption

15Evan15

would my pc pieces wear out if i ran a game 12 hours a day? i want to leave for an hour and come back without slow  game boot times...

3 minutes ago, 15Evan15 said:

would my pc pieces wear out if i ran a game 12 hours a day? i want to leave for an hour and come back without slow  game boot times...

Hummmm no, otherwise If you'd like faster loading as well as booting get yourse;f an SSD, well worth the investement.

3 hours ago, Flowey said:

Hummmm no, otherwise If you'd like faster loading as well as booting get yourse;f an SSD, well worth the investement.

gta 5 takes about 3 minutes to open every time. what would an ssd time be?

6 minutes ago, 15Evan15 said:

gta 5 takes about 3 minutes to open every time. what would an ssd time be?

it depends on your system and the exact ssd u get...

12 minutes ago, 15Evan15 said:

1) oh god comic sans D:

2) that would depend on your temperature while running the game, most of the cases, no, i left my laptop running games at 99 celcius (NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL) for months, and its still alive today

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Don't do that, or the polar bears will hate you. Seriously, I personally don't like leaving my computer on when I'm not around and wasting power, and I think this shouldn't be done anymore. That out of the way, as it has been said, it all depends on the components you have : just make sure your PC don't overheat and you should be fine. That said, getting an SSD is the right solution, as you could get up to 10 times higher loading speed (or even more).