just signed up

rohimirre

hi to everyone. new guy that wants to learn more about building a pc. 

3 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Hello Mr. new guy that wants to learn more about building a pc. 

hello there. ✌ 

Well, hello there!:)

When you're ready to build a new rig, just ask around here should you need any help.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Welcome to the forums. Lots of helpful and friendly people here to help you along the way. I would recommend you start by reading the community standards post so you don't make any mistakes.

After that, start watching some videos and build logs and other media. Feel free to post questions and we will do our best to explain areas where you might be struggling. 

Welcome again!

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

Hello and welcome!

Random fact: The Earth spins at around 1000 miles per hour (~1600 km/h).

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

19 minutes ago, Papakuma said:

Welcome to the forums. Lots of helpful and friendly people here to help you along the way. I would recommend you start by reading the community standards post so you don't make any mistakes.

After that, start watching some videos and build logs and other media. Feel free to post questions and we will do our best to explain areas where you might be struggling. 

Welcome again!

Pffft, rules, schmules. If I still don't have any warnings, I doubt anyone else needs to worry.

Linus is my fetish.

3 hours ago, Bhav said:

Pffft, rules, schmules. If I still don't have any warnings, I doubt anyone else needs to worry.

I agree, if you treat people with kindness and use common sense it isn't often a problem, but it doesn't hurt to be aware as well. 

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!