Desperately Need a New ISP

Jwalbrecht2000

I need help finding a good ISP for my home network.

Let me start by mentioning the fact that I live about 2 miles from a village with cable, but I cannot get cable or DSL. However, I do live in the 4G LTE network, and I get home internet through Verizon Wireless with speeds of around 50 Mbps. The speed is great, but it's limited to 30 GB/mo and it costs way too much, about $165, not including any overage charges.

So, I have been looking everywhere for a wireless hotspot with unlimited data (that doesn't slow down at all), but I can't find them anywhere.

I was hoping that somebody out there knows about anything that fits this criteria; cost isn't too big an issue, unless it's much over $150. Please help!

you're out of luck, my friend.

The only "unlimited" wireless shitspot I know about is one that gives you about 5 gigs of 30mpbs then caps you to dial up speeds until the rest of the month.

You could always look into satellite internet, but don't expect T1 speeds.

Any satellite provider I've ever looked at is limited, and usually worse than what I have. :/

The closest thing I have ever found to this was Karma, and they recently slowed it down to 5 Mbps after 15 GB of usage.