Rate the calculator?

dark_xzyph3r

So as I was using the calculator for simple math cause I am stupid lol I was asked to rate it since it is a windows store app... K

calc.PNG

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I've had this happen with the calculator... I don't get why they want you to review a calculator that's included with Windows. 

9 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

So as I was using the calculator for simple math cause I am stupid lol I was asked to rate it since it is a windows store app... K

calc.PNG

This is 10x times better (and I didnt even link it...) http://web2.0calc.com/

System Specs

Windows 10 Home x64 AMD A10-7850k APU ASUS Strix R7 370 Overclock Edition 2GB | Corsair CX500M ASrock FM2A88M-HD+ G.Skill Ares 2x4GB

Accessories

Corsair K70 RGB | Razer Deathadder 2013 Razer Kraken PRO

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I've had this happen with the calculator... I don't get why they want you to review a calculator that's included with Windows. 

That's what I am saying lol I just thought it was funny :P

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

1 minute ago, GamerCentral said:

This is 10x times better

I dont understand..

Because Microsoft wants input on everything Windows so they can continue to improve on their product.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

I dont understand..

I failed and forgot to link it. http://web2.0calc.com/

System Specs

Windows 10 Home x64 AMD A10-7850k APU ASUS Strix R7 370 Overclock Edition 2GB | Corsair CX500M ASrock FM2A88M-HD+ G.Skill Ares 2x4GB

Accessories

Corsair K70 RGB | Razer Deathadder 2013 Razer Kraken PRO

5 minutes ago, GamerCentral said:

I failed and forgot to link it. http://web2.0calc.com/

Yeah it is, I was just doing a quick calculation.. 70*2 to be precise :P