The Division Black Screen Launch

Oshtro
Go to solution Solved by BlazingRaptor,

Happend to a few people that I know of. Everytime was fixed by verifying your game cache. Hope that helps :) 

The game was working fine up until today, now when I launch it I get a black screen. Audio is fine during this and I cant seem to get around it. I have tried going to windowed mode after launching and that actually crashed the game.

i7 4790K @4.7GHz; MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition; Klevv Neo 4x4Gb 2400Mhz; PNY GeForce GTX 980; Crucial M500 240GB SSD; Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD; Corsair RM750; NZXT Kraken X61 

Happend to a few people that I know of. Everytime was fixed by verifying your game cache. Hope that helps :) 

CPU: Intel 4930k @ 4.2Ghz  MOBO: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition  RAM: 32GB 2400MHz G-Skill  GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti  Case: NZXT Phantom 630 White  Storage: OS: 120GB Intel 520 SSD Games: 240GB Asus RAIDR PCI-E Storage: 2TB WD SATA  PSU: Corsair 1000W RM Gold Modular  Display: 1x Acer Predator XB240H & 1x 24" Asus VE247H LED  Cooling: CPU: Corsair H100i Liquid Case: Noctua NF-A14 140mm  OS: Win7 Pro

13 minutes ago, BlazingRaptor said:

Well, it didn't even download any extra files or actually fix the black screen. But I was able to succesfully alt/enter into windowed this time without it crashing. Thanks for the help

i7 4790K @4.7GHz; MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition; Klevv Neo 4x4Gb 2400Mhz; PNY GeForce GTX 980; Crucial M500 240GB SSD; Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD; Corsair RM750; NZXT Kraken X61