Request: Add Links to Vessel Videos

In the vessel videos, you have the video boxes/annotations for where links are when the video is on YouTube.  But in vessel, those are just parts of the video and don't link to anything; unless I am just dumb and haven't figured out how to use them.  Also, at the end of the videos you talk about "click our links" to sponsors/affiliate codes/whatever, and those links are again not on the vessel video, since this is still a YouTube thing.  These extra links you talk about are rarely in the description, or anywhere on the video's "page".  It is actually kind of a pain to find those videos or links sometimes if you actually want to click them.  Please simply add the links in the details section where you have the links for the music and such.  @LinusTech  @Slick

They don't include links to the videos which they talk about check out this video, but they do include links to the join the forums and the thread which has how you can support them with their affiliate links.

Which honestly, makes it look like they don't care or it is just a cheap money grab.  I know it isn't, but that doesn't change how it looks.  They release the videos on Vessel first, then barely bother to support those videos?  It feels like they are riding out a contract, or just aren't capitalizing on the available differences.  And it can't be that hard to add the link to the vessel details, they already have to find it to link it on youtube, and have to do the video editing insert.  It feels like they are doing 99% of the hard work, and skipping out on the 1% of the easy work, copy and paste the link.  Though, I can understand if the video is only on youtube and they aren't allowed to link it, but I am pretty sure that isn't the case, as other creators do it.

Edit:  After rereading this, it feels much more hostile than I intended.  I don't mean this idea/request to be hostile, just a suggestion/request.

Edited by ChineseChef

Another one of my cons for Vessel - no annotations. It isn't just LTT, others users just upload the video that will be on YT where the end credits say "click here for x" but show no link to follow.

I don't know how the vessel > youtube connection works but it will only take an extra 15 seconds of work to put a 'links in the video' list in the vessel video description.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)