Devastator II?

Seireitou

So my old keyboard is broken now, it happen last night. It was just a normal bluetooth hp kb that comes with pre builts. Forgive any errors, im typing using on screen keyboard now....its hell.

so to the point. has any body bought the new devastator II? Is it good? bad? gimme the run down!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129045&cm_re=devastator_ii-_-23-129-045-_-Product

They don't have mechanical switches and i don't own one myself but don't really trust keyboards that looks very gaming centric. Trust brands like Corsair, Logitech and maybe Razer xD.

Hope this helps :P

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G710-Gaming-Keyboard-Azerty/dp/B00CJAF3OC/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1457895583&sr=1-2&keywords=g710

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9000092-UK-Performance-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B0127NHKAK/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1457895597&sr=1-4&keywords=corsair+strafe

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

if your budget is 30$ for mouse and keyboard I think you will be fine, otherwise you would find yourself spending double the amount for mouse only

you get what you pay for, for the price its a pretty good keyboard. however it wont be as good as a $100 keyboard

thats my bad for not putting a budget. My mouse now is a tiny no brand bluetooth mouse. Im looking to replace both but for now i dont have $200 to blow on this. so does anybody have this??

16 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

They don't have mechanical switches and i don't own one myself but don't really trust keyboards that looks very gaming centric. Trust brands like Corsair, Logitech and maybe Razer xD.

Hope this helps :P

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G710-Gaming-Keyboard-Azerty/dp/B00CJAF3OC/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1457895583&sr=1-2&keywords=g710

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9000092-UK-Performance-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B0127NHKAK/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1457895597&sr=1-4&keywords=corsair+strafe

(Mem-chanical Switchs) what is this??

Just now, Seireitou said:

(Mem-chanical Switchs) what is this??

They feel like mechanical switches but they arent. (mem) is for membrane.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Well, what is your budget? Depending on how much you want to spend there are better options, as the mouse is just an officemouse with LED´s. You could get for example a

refurbished G100s with a cheap keyboard and you would probably save money over the devastator.

3 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

They feel like mechanical switches but they arent. (mem) is for membrane.

my budget is really low atm, trying to save for a 390. is this that bad?

11 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Well, what is your budget? Depending on how much you want to spend there are better options, as the mouse is just an officemouse with LED´s. You could get for example a

refurbished G100s with a cheap keyboard and you would probably save money over the devastator.

im willing to 40 tops on mouse and keyboard.

21 hours ago, Seireitou said:

im willing to 40 tops on mouse and keyboard.

I think you will be fine if you get the kit above. You have priorities :P

7 minutes ago, chicksoup said:

I think you will be fine if you get the kit above. You have priorities :P

I ended up going with a g100s and a cheap keyboard. it saved me like 9 bucks. im happy and lets be real the mouse is probably much better than one in kit.

2 hours ago, Seireitou said:

I ended up going with a g100s and a cheap keyboard. it saved me like 9 bucks. im happy and lets be real the mouse is probably much better than one in kit.

okay cool!