Hello all,

I am going to build my very first PC soon and I was browsing NZXT's page for my CPU cooler (x61) and stumbled across the G10. I scrolled down to the compatibility of GPUs and saw the gtx 970 I have the GTX 970 mini by Asus (https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx970dcmoc4gd5) and I was wondering that if my GPU is compatible with the G10. If not, I am looking forward to water cool my gpu with a block of some sort that the radiator is 120mm and direct ( what NZXT wanted with the G10 )

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, GBC_2015 said:

Hello all,

I am going to build my very first PC soon and I was browsing NZXT's page for my CPU cooler (x61) and stumbled across the G10. I scrolled down to the compatibility of GPUs and saw the gtx 970 I have the GTX 970 mini by Asus (https://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-gtx970dcmoc4gd5) and I was wondering that if my GPU is compatible with the G10. If not, I am looking forward to water cool my gpu with a block of some sort that the radiator is 120mm and direct ( what NZXT wanted with the G10 )

Thanks in advance!

The mini version won't work, the bracket nearly covers all of my GPU (I have it)

Given you only have a 970 and the mini version of it, I don't think you need to watercool it, as it will only give you -10 degrees F (I only needed it because I messed up the paint while trying to mod my gpu :P

Without the G10 or a custom watercooling loop, you won't be able to watercool your GPU, sorry to say

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

The fan of the G10 won't cool the VRM, since the pcb of that card is shorter than reference if i recall correctly