The Division Grinding

armycombatvet7

I'm a level 20 right now and I am trying to grind to level 30 by the end of the weekend. Looking for a team to play with and once I hit level 30 I will be doing some Dark Zone runs. Player name is PsykikVenom in game and in Uplay. Feel free to add me if you are looking for a team to grind with :)

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-12-20-28-2.jpg

Buy me the game and i'll come play with ya xD

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

I was thinking of buying this. really want something to sink months into with friends. but the $60 price tag is a turnoff for me. I'm the one that usually buys packs of 3's for friends. not about to drop $180 if I don't think I'll play the game after a week.

hows the grind? I'm not afraid of grinding tbh, as long as my rewards are good enough. I don't like grinding for XP for the sake of XP, however if there is some other incentive like awesome gear then I'm down. so are the drops/gear like?

5 minutes ago, Katorice said:

I was thinking of buying this. really want something to sink months into with friends. but the $60 price tag is a turnoff for me. I'm the one that usually buys packs of 3's for friends. not about to drop $180 if I don't think I'll play the game after a week.

hows the grind? I'm not afraid of grinding tbh, as long as my rewards are good enough. I don't like grinding for XP for the sake of XP, however if there is some other incentive like awesome gear then I'm down. so are the drops/gear like?

It is soo worth it :) The grind is amazing, the story and side missions have not gotten old yet. But yea, you grind for blueprints, weapons, armor, XP, credits, and parts to make gear and weapons too. So it's worth going through a mission multiple times in different difficulties for different loot drops. I grabbed it for $40 from G2A and got my key in less than a minute. It runs very well on the 980Ti too and my friend has a 970 and it runs perfect in High too.

Tom Clancy's The Division™2016-3-12-21-2-3.jpg

11 minutes ago, ChronicGenocide said:

Buy me the game and i'll come play with ya xD

I grabbed it for $40 from G2A

1 minute ago, chrismlachcik said:

I grabbed it for $40 from G2A

I just checked and it is $70 CAD. nty. :P

widget.png?style=banner2

Just now, ChronicGenocide said:

I just checked and it is $70 CAD. nty. :P

Screw Canada sometimes haha. But we love you.

1 minute ago, chrismlachcik said:

Screw Canada sometimes haha. But we love you.

Just the exchange rate to USD is killer. >_<

widget.png?style=banner2

4 hours ago, Katorice said:

You can get 20% at GreenManGaming with the code MAR20.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Will add you later for some DZ runs. 

I'm level 30 with a bunch of high level gear and a yellow sniper rifle. 

The grind to 30 isn't nearly as bad as when you have to play for phoenix credits - but even then it's fun. 

144Hz goodness

Love this game so far, paid £25 from cdkeys.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

On 3/12/2016 at 3:49 AM, ivhyn said:

Will add you later for some DZ runs. 

I'm level 30 with a bunch of high level gear and a yellow sniper rifle. 

The grind to 30 isn't nearly as bad as when you have to play for phoenix credits - but even then it's fun. 

Sweet. Yea I am now level 30 and just grinding for gear and 100%ing the main game too :) If anybody else is level 30 and just grinding dailies and for gear, add me on Uplay too...PsykikVenom