Delete Picture from Background Chooser

pureGold

This is going to be a silly story but here goes. 

So my friends decided to change the background of my desktop to a very odd picture when I left the room for a few minutes. When I came back, I got this surprise and deleted the picture and changed my background to my original one. However, recently I decided for another desktop change, but the weird picture is still an option. Is there any way I can get rid of this picture? I feel like it's a registry edit of some sorts.  I don't want to reinstall Windows if that's the case, I'll just deal with it.

13 minutes ago, pureGold said:

This is going to be a silly story but here goes. 

So my friends decided to change the background of my desktop to a very odd picture when I left the room for a few minutes. When I came back, I got this surprise and deleted the picture and changed my background to my original one. However, recently I decided for another desktop change, but the weird picture is still an option. Is there any way I can get rid of this picture? I feel like it's a registry edit of some sorts.  I don't want to reinstall Windows if that's the case, I'll just deal with it.

What OS are you using?

12 hours ago, QueenDemetria said:

What OS are you using?

Windows 10.