Need help finding a closed loop liquid cooler pls an ty

Building a gaming rig, an im using a i5 6600k but cant seem to find a good water cooler for it. Looking for one in the 100 to 120 price range, Any help is appreciated. I'v looked at many brands an models but cant figure out which is best an safest. My build color scheme is white an black if that helps any.

11 hours ago, Dillonj3k said:

Building a gaming rig, an im using a i5 6600k but cant seem to find a good water cooler for it. Looking for one in the 100 to 120 price range, Any help is appreciated. I'v looked at many brands an models but cant figure out which is best an safest. My build color scheme is white an black if that helps any.

Welcome to the Forums!

For an AIO unit something like a dual 120mm or 140mm unit is a good option, some good options are the H100i GTX or NZXT X61 units.

my case in the phantek enthoo lux white. It supports up to 420mm Radiators. granted iv never seen one that big lol. Was looking for something in the dual 120 an 140mm size. but cant seem to find one around the 100 range that i can confirm is worth the money an is quite. Any suggestions or benchmarks?an ty. glad to be here !