New Nvidia Driver

BigTex#1

Have they fixed the Multi-monitor issue. Any thoughts on this new update and us being kinda of used as guinea pigs. I could be wrong about us being guinea pigs..... 

I love the Division so far! 

everyone messes up a driver once in a while, just not possible to be perfect every time. I didnt have issues with the new certified driver but per nvidias request they wanted everyone to either get the newest beta driver or roll back even if they didnt have issues. I went with the beta and again, no issues so it's all good for me. 

You mean the beta driver? I mean, it's totally optional, it's not like it's a forced update (*cough* windows 10 *cough*). Open software betas are super common and while it is kind of like you are a guinea pig if you choose to use them, you can always just use the latest official release.

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!

1 minute ago, LancerBG said:

everyone messes up a driver once in a while, just not possible to be perfect every time. I didnt have issues with the new certified driver but per nvidias request they wanted everyone to either get the newest beta driver or roll back even if they didnt have issues. I went with the beta and again, no issues so it's all good for me. 

okay good to hear! I might wait a little longer and keep my ears open on the forums. when the all clear has been given. 

1 minute ago, TrifectaIII said:

You mean the beta driver? I mean, it's totally optional, it's not like it's a forced update (*cough* windows 10 *cough*). Open software betas are super common and while it is kind of like you are a guinea pig if you choose to use them, you can always just use the latest official release.

true. I get a little OCD and sometimes I foolishly hit the update button....