Reinstalling Windows 10 without losing files

I have a laptop with windows 10 and linux ubuntu, the windows started slowing down and is really cluttered and i really hate cleaning it(software wise), i thought why not just reinstall everything. But i have 60+ GB of stuff i really need to save, but the problem is i don't have any storage options that is big enough, no usb, external hdd and i don't have an empty partition to use.

I have a windows 10 partition(450GB), ubuntu partition(250GB) and ubuntu swap partition(10GB).

Is there a way i can reinstall windows 10 without losing any important files(60+GB)?

I could keep them on my server if you would like, not sure if theres many other options. Personal data would be the issue you probably woulden't trust me on. Try uploading to different google drives until you're done?

i5 4460 - GTX 970 - 1TB WD Blue - 256 GB Samsung Evo SSD - NZXT H440 - 16GB DDR3 RAM

I could also put them on mega 50gb free but the problem is my internet speed which is in my city really slow(10Mbps down and 0.5Mbps up). This would take maybe 4 days 24/7, but my browsing speed(internet...) would be really slow.

2 minutes ago, LeonHaker said:

I could also put them on mega 50gb free but the problem is my internet speed which is in my city really slow(10Mbps down and 0.5Mbps up)

Do you have storage drives big enough through accumulation? If so, you could copy some data to X drive, and then copy other data to Y drive, etc.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Do you have storage drives big enough through accumulation? If so, you could copy some data to X drive, and then copy other data to Y drive, etc.

No i don't, i have one sata 360GB drive but can't use it in my laptop, tried borrowing friends sata to usb adapter but for some reason it does not work, but it works for my friend.

4 minutes ago, LeonHaker said:

No i don't, i have one sata 360GB drive but can't use it in my laptop, tried borrowing friends sata to usb adapter but for some reason it does not work, but it works for my friend.

Would you be able to just go out and purchase an external hard drive?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

A 500GB external hdd would cost me 65eur in my country and i would have to wait 2+days for shipment.

get some dvd's. They're cheap and you don't have to wait for shipping. Until of course, you bought them online :)

BUT. Considering you have 60+, and as per the size of each dvd, I think you'll require anywhere from 10-15 of 'em 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

51 minutes ago, ANUPLUCIFERGAMER said:

get some dvd's. They're cheap and you don't have to wait for shipping. Until of course, you bought them online :)

BUT. Considering you have 60+, and as per the size of each dvd, I think you'll require anywhere from 10-15 of 'em 

This is also assuming they have an optical drive that burns discs.