GTX 970 waterblock?

So I wanna try custom water cooling and I was wondering, what is the cheapest price you can get a 970+waterblock combo? I don't care if it's an expensive 970 with a cheap waterblock or a cheap 970 that has an expensive waterblock, I just need a card and a block. Also feel free to link me to a used combo, or anything that you think could help. Thanks!

I don't know any specifics and you probably have already heard this from someone, but my advice is not to cheap-out on the waterblock. Really, dealing with leakages due to low quality components can be a living nightmare.

Get your GPU block from EK. Check their configurator which cards they have waterblocks for and pick one of those.

Be aware you are looking at around $500 for a GTX 970 + waterblock + backplate (which I would recommend)

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

I can recommend the waterblocks from Alphacool. They all feature a backplate, are available for nearly all cards and are modular so switching to a new graphics carp will be a lot cheaper. The whole block including backplate costs about 90 Euros.

http://www.alphacool.com/cat/index/sCategory/20590?p=1